28

Ankita entered the company and everything seemed alright. The employees were working and Arjun was peacefully seeing his files. She was too angry with Siddharth. She put her bag on her table and sat.

Siddharth called Arjun.

Siddharth: Arjun, enna sogama irukka pola?

Arjun: Unakku enna venum?

Siddharth: Unakku theriyathu?

Actually, Siddharth paid some sidekicks to beat Krishnan to death. But, Arjun arrived at right time and saved him from the rogues. The rogues were beaten to death by Arjun. Fortunately, Shivani was not in the home.

Arjun: Ohhh... Nee veetukku vaa tharen..

Siddharth: Veetukka?

Arjun: Idhellam periyavanga munnadi panna thaan seriya varum... Nee vanthuru..

He sarcastically smiled and cut the call.

Rakshan: Dei, enna da panra? Avan vanthu ethaachum pannitan naa?

Arjun: Neeyum veetukku vaa, machan.. 

He grinned.

Ankita saw all these from her cabin. She couldn't hear their conversation but she could see Arjun being happy and normal. She cursed herself for believing in Sid.

----

Five hours later,

As said, Siddharth went to Arjun's home and waited outside. He was confused why he couldn't hear crying noises from inside. He mentally scolded the rogues and went inside. Arjun was waiting at the doorstep with a grim face.

Siddharth: Edukku vara sonna?

Arjun: Enna Sid?.. Ipdi pannita...

Siddharth couldn't believe him because he knew him very well.

Siddharth: Enna pannen?

Arjun: Neeye ulla poi paaru...

He still maintained the grim face.

There in the mid of the living room, the rogues were dead and were tied using a rope. Siddharth searched for someone.

Arjun: Appa veliya poirukaru, Sid... Varathukku 2 naal aagum...

Siddharth: Hey.. hey..

Arjun: Shhhh... Katha koodathu...

Enna sonna? Company ah azhichuruviya? Nee onnu company kulla vitrukiye, Ankita... ava eppome veetukku reach aayitu call pannuva la?

Siddharth got reminded of her and started dialling in haste.

Arjun: Patience is power... Padichathu illaya?

Ankita picked up his call and there is no sound from the other side.

Ankita: Siddharth...

Her voice was visibly frightened.

Siddharth: Ankita, enga irukka?

Ankita: Therila.. It's very dark here and odambu romba valikudhu..

Siddharth lifted his head to look him but he had a gentle expression on his face. He cut the call.

Siddharth: Deii.. Avala nee enna venaalum pannu. Ava sethaalum enakku oru loss uhm illa... En ore target nee dhaan..

He saw the rogues lying on the floor.

Arjun: Avangala Inga irundhu thookitu poiru.. Yena ithu en wife vara time. Ava idhellam paatha bayandhruva.. So...

While he was talking, Rakshan entered.

Rakshan: Enna da.. seetu kattu maari sarinju kedakkuranunga...

Neeya panna?

He asked Arjun with a horrified expression. Arjun shrugged his shoulders.

Rakshan: Unkitta konjam careful ah irukkanum.. And Neenga yaaru?

He pointed Siddharth.

Siddharth: Naa Siddharth..

Rakshan: Nee thaan antha Siddharth Abhimanyu va? Dei, unnala yen manda anniku odanjirukkum, theriyuma?

He wiped his fake tears.

Arjun: Rakshan..

Rakshan: Ok, zip..

Arjun: Nee innum kelambalaya?...

Siddharth: Nee oru naal kaila maatama la poiruva? Anniku paathukren..

He dragged them and put in the back of his car. He drove to the gate and he saw Shivani entering the home. He suddenly stopped the car and waited till Shivani entered the home. Arjun was relaxed and happy when he saw her. He first wanted to destroy his happiness. With these thoughts, he drove home. Arjun didn't say anything to Shivani then and decided to say when the time is right.

Now, the game has officially started...

----

Author's note: Hi guysss ❤️
Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga 😁

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga 🙌❤️