38

After a month, they brought her back home. Until she was there in her home, nothing made her feel 'home'. When she stepped in, she felt how much she missed that home, family members and 'him'. Her eyes involuntarily searched for him but he is nowhere to be found.

Madhana: Whom are you searching for?

Then, everything dawned for her.

Madhana: Veliya poirukan... He will return within half-an-hour.
Saapdalama?

Shivani: Ok ma...

After their lunch, her parents bid bye to her. She was very angry that he was not there to receive her and didn't even call her. After an hour, he came with a beam of joy. He hummed his favorite song and entered the hall and searched for her.

Arjun: Ma... Ma....

Madhana: Yen da kathara?..

Arjun: Ma... Ava enga?

Madhana: Yaaru?

Arjun: Vilayadatha ma... Shivani enga?

Madhana: Ava room la irukka...

Arjun: Ok.... Thankyou...

He kissed her and jogged to their room.

Arjun: Shivani....

He went and hugged her.

Shivani: Kai ya edunga Arjun...

She took his hands from her waist and huffed at him.

Arjun: Naa enna ma-

Shivani: Pesatha...

Arjun: Evlo naal kazhichu vanthruka... Unna welcome panna venam...?

Shivani: Atha paathane... Nalla panna... Naa varum pothu nee irukkanum nu naa nenaikrathu thappa?..

Arjun (huffed): Thappu illa... Naa thaan thappu...

He held her hand.

Arjun: Enaku konjam work irunthuchu... Illa na en thangatha paaka vanthrupen la...

She thought for a while.

Shivani: Athuvum crt thaan...

She wrapped her hands around his shoulder.

Shivani: Intha moonja paaka oru vaaram wait panna vendiyatha pochu...

He smiled. She caressed his cheek and something was new to her.

Shivani: Beard enga?

Arjun: Shave panniten...

Shivani: Nee beard illama paaka kozhandha maari irukka....

She laughed her stomach out. He admired how she laughed.

Arjun: Shivani... Naa kozhandha ya... Nee dhan paaka kozhandha maari irukka...

He pinched her nose and she scrunched.

-------

Siddharth: Shivani veetukku vanthuta, theriyuma?

Rekha: Ava veetukku vantha enna? Varlana enakenna?

Siddharth: Loosu mari pesathinga aunty... Ava Inga irukkuradhu naala Avan innum alert ah iruppan... Adhuku edhavadhu vazhi irundha sollunga...

Rekha: Enkitta edhuvum kekadha pa... Maybe namma pesitu irukkura call kooda Avan track pannitu irukkalam... Inimel enkitta edhaachum sollanum na nerla vandhu sollu...

She cut the call immediately. Siddharth was very much frustrated that how all get scared when Arjun name was mentioned.

-------

How was the chapter?

Hello all...❤️ Sorry for the late update. Got busy with my personal work. Hereafter, I try to update daily.

Love you all❤️