18

Arjun called Pugazh and informed the things happened in the morning....

While he was working with him, Pugazh was more than a friend but a well wisher to him. He shared most of his personal stuffs and vice versa. He felt more comfortable with him than anyone else in the company. He was so happy that his friend is entering into the next phase of his life... But deep down inside, he was going to miss a good friend who understood him even when he did not utter a single word.

Pugazh: Congrats mapla....

Arjun: Naa unna romba miss pannuven da....

His eyes glistened...

Pugazh: Naa enga poga poren.... I'm just one call away....

He heard his sobs...

Pugazh: Dei, ennada kozhanda maari panra....

Seri, pakkathula thangachi irukka?...

Arjun: Irukka....

Pugazh: Ava kitta kudu...

Arjun gave it to Shivani...

Shivani: Anney.....

Pugazh: Paapa, mapla ya nalla patthuko ma.... Avan kozhanda maari... Oru chinna vishayam naa kooda romba emotional aayiduvan...

Shivani: Aama ney.... Avaru valarndha kozhanda....

Pugazh: Adhuvum correct dhan....
Sari thangachi.... Enakku vela irukku.... Free ya irukkum bothu call panren....

Shivani: Ok ney, neenga work ah paarunga.... Bye....

Pugazh: Bye da...

He cut the call and she consoled him by uttering sweet nothings...
She saw a different Arjun when she got married. But now he was totally different from what she thought.
She thought that he would be an introvert with no feelings but only knew to hurt others. Now, she understood that inside him there is a baby yearning for love and care. She wanted to know him more.
He was an incomplete puzzle in which she wanted to fill the void with her love and affection she had towards him.
She loved him with his imperfections on and that made him perfect in her perspective.

-----------

The company was filled with balloons and sweets in order to welcome their new MD who is going to take responsibility in a few minutes....

He wore a black shirt with a striped coat which was gifted by his wife that morning. He got down from the car to see a bunch of employees waiting to welcome him.

He was a bit uncomfortable as these were new to him. Even though he saw all these done to his father, it was still new to him.

A man in his 30s ran towards him and gave him a bouquet.

----: Welcome sir...

Arjun: Thank you.... Neenga?....

----: Naan than unga PA.... Appa sollalaya?...

He didn't remember anything about what his father said...

-----: Romba yosikathinga.... Vaanga I'll show you your room....

He cleared all the crowd and went inside unaware of a pair of eyes were seeing him....

-----: Ukkarunga... MD sir....

He sat on the chair and everyone welcomed their new MD by cheering around him...

Arjun: Ok, You may go and work....

They went to continue their work...

Arjun: Unga per enna nu sollave illaye....

-----: Hello sir... I'm Rakshan... From now on, I'm your PA...

Arjun: Hello Rakshan....

And Neenga enna vida vayasula periyavar ah irukinga... You can call me Arjun...

Rakshan: Ok Arjun....

Arjun: But not in front of employees, ok?...

And enkitta romba formal ah irukka vendame... We can be friends....

Rakshan: Kandippa machan....

He put his hand over his shoulder and Arjun glared at him...

Rakshan: Romba friendly ah poitano...

He grinned in embarrassment and took his hand from shoulders...

Arjun again took his hand and put over his shoulder...

Arjun: Paravala da... Nee friendly ah illa na vera yaaru da iruppa....

Their laughter filled the room....

Rakshan was amused how can a man in a higher position be this humble and low key.....

----------

Author's note: Hi guysss ❤️
Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga 😁

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga 🙌❤️