3

Shivani sat on the bed thinking about the happenings from morning and sighed thinking of her fate.

A notification chimed on her phone. It read 'Call me...'. But it was an unknown number. She called that number.

Shivani: Hello,Yaaru?...

Arjun: Arjun....

She fumed in anger hearing his name.

Shivani: Enna venum?..

Arjun: Kovama?...

Shivani: Apdi ella illa. Sollu,enna venum?...

Her anger reduced this time.

Arjun: Unakum indha kalyanathula ishtam illa-nu theriyum. Aana naa apdi solla oru reason irukku. Athu enna nu ketta na, ippa enakku theriyathu. Enga amma enna compel panni thaan intha kalyanathuku ok solla sonnanga. Aana I think we should get married. Not for us. For our parents sake....And.....

Shivani: And?...

Arjun: Venum na we can sign a contract?

Shivani: Contract?, Enna contract?...

Arjun: 1 year contract... 1 year naama onna irukkalam. Aprom we can get divorced. Avlo than. Then you continue your career. I won't disturb you....

Shivani: Who wishes to marry you? But my only condition is 'No touching'...

Arjun: And who wishes to touch you, I don't....

Shivani thought for a while. But Arjun was not ready for this. He didn't want to get divorced with the girl he didn't even marry still.

Shivani: Ok, I agree...

Arjun: You can take your own time...
Aprm nee enna sonnalum I won't change...

Shivani: Illa, naa maara maaten...
I agree...

Lakshmi: Shivu, vaa saapdalam....

Shivani: Ok bye Amma koopduranga...Take care...

Arjun: Mmm...Take care Bye...

--------

Lakshmi: Shivu, idhu nalla irukka nu paaru?...

Both their families went to a boutique to select dresses for engagement and marriage... Lakshmi took a saree and asked her to give it a try... But she refused it and selected her own...

Shivani: Amma, enakku idhu pudichu irukku....

She went to trial room and gave it a try. It was a brown saree with golden border. She looked gorgeous in the attire...

Lakshmi: Hey azhaga irukka di....

Madhana: My daughter in law is so beautiful...Come here my child....

She gave a kiss on her forehead. Shivani smiled...

She went to Arjun who was an audience all this time...

But she didn't know that he was mesmerized by her beauty...
She swayed her hands ...

Shivani: Inga naa oruthi ninnutu irukken, enna paakama Vera engayo paathutu irukka... Seri sollu, how am I?..

Arjun: Nee epdi iruntha enakku enna? Am I going to see you??

Shivani: Adhaane, nee ennaiya paapa?...

She twisted her lips and turned around made him chuckle...

________

Hi guysss❤️

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga...❤️
And actually this chapter was too short according to me...So Author ah mannichu👀😙

Pudichirundha vote and comment pannunga🙌❤️