40

the scenery of the sun rising is soothing.

warm, fresh and new.

aeri rubs her eyes as she finds herself in an empty park.

where am i?

this place looks familiar, though.

"i should go back now. i-" her thoughts were interrupted by someone.

she notices someone.

next to her.

"jungwon?"

she rubs her eyes twice this time.

how come he is here? why doesn't she remember anything? were they together? watching the sun rise?

but that's not possible.

"aeri?"

he is so handsome in real life. aeri could not ignore it.

she could barely say something.

"jungwon? am i dreaming? oh god, what happened to me?" she lowkey panicked.

jungwon went close to her as he held her hands. "see? probably not a dream afterall."

"do you wanna miss watching the sunrise? come on," he drags her with him to get a clear view of the sun rising.

"not the one i last saw. sunset and sunrise is different."

"very. even if it looks alike," jungwon chuckles.

aeri looks at him. so ethereal.

celestial, heavenly. that's what she feels. as if the warmth is not coming from the sun but from him itself. even at night she would feel the warmth of a sun, a light reflecting on her if he's with her.

if this is not a dream..then what is it?

"do you know where we are?"

jungwon shrugs. "i think this is the park near our school."

"wanna walk?" he suggests.

aeri nods as they start roaming. "i thought we would never meet. it feels like a dream?"

"hmm," he gives his dimple smile. damn his voice.

they don't know how long they have been together. they are infront of their school gate right now. but something feels weird.

"it looks like the day we had our school show. the gates are decorated and everything. i'm confused," aeri says.

they see everyone making their way to the school. but not the way they usually do.

no way it is the show day.

"wanna go inside? and see by yourself what's happening?" jungwon suggests her.

"no, thank you. everything feels weird since i don't know when."

"then i'll go, you wait here," jungwon smiles.

aeri stands there. that's when her eyes land on someone.

there's aeri. herself making her way to the school. excited. how come she is seeing herself? this must be a dream. a dream she can't wake up from.

"jungwon!" aeri shouts his name.

but she has already seen jungwon. that day. when aeri actually saw jungwon. is she dreaming about her past? probably. but she could care less.

it must be a dream. that's why everything is so weird. there's no way she's time travelling. with jungwon.

________________________________

it's currently 2 am. haha my sleeping schedule is messed up as always. anyways don't forget to vote and leave some comments. i'm sorry that these chapters are narratives even tho it's a texting story. i hope you guys don't mind it. thanks for reading ^^ have a great day / night!

also! if you guys have any confusion abt the story dont be shy to ask me (i'll reply if it means i don't have to spoil the next chapters haha)