44

they hurry to jungwon's room. there was he laying on the hospital bed, lifeless.

2 years he's been in coma.

"i miss you, wonie," aeri kneeled down beside jungwon's bed as she held his hand. her eyes are full of tears, struggling to speak. "will you not wake up? don't you wanna see me, my love?" the tears are continuously falling from her eyes.

"shall we go outside?" remi suggests niki. "probably."

aeri caresses jungwon's soft skin. "you're alright, you'll be alright. i'm here. wake up, wonie."

"we will write the song together this time, yeah?" aeri touches his cold hand and puts it in her palm.

"what do you think? will he wake up? i'm so anxious right now," remi speaks first as they stand in front of the room. niki notices the girl starts sweating.

niki sighs. so much emotion in his eyes. but he feels relieved after telling aeri everything. and to see them reunite. he does not want to believe what the doctor has said to remi. he does not want to give up on his jungwon hyung. no matter what, he will be awake. even if it takes a decade.

"are you alright, niki?" she looks up at him. "the doctor has said that he does not see any chance of jungwon waking up from coma," remi looks down. "besides it's been more than 2 years now."

"i am alright," niki replies. or maybe trying to be alright? remi understands him. she knows how he is trying to not let the tears in his eyes come out. "he will be alright, don't worry. we have to be strong."

"and...it's alright to not be loved by someone you love. it's alright if you love them truly, you can let go of them too, to just see them happy. that's all matters anyways. just like that i want to see you happy too," remi, who is having the same feeling as niki inside, knows well that she just has confessed to him indirectly. how ironic... the two of them are in love with someone..else. none of them could return the same feeling towards each other. but if they are meant to be..to be soulmates, who could ever rewrite the fate?

let the time do its magic now.

"have you confessed your feelings to her?" remi almost whispers to him. the taller one just shakes his head. "no, i couldn't."

remi sighs and pats his shoulder. "i hope you'll be able to let this heavy feeling go. confess to her, yeah?" he just slowly nods. "i will... try."

niki looks at her as her lips form into a small smile. "i like you. now i'm brave enough to tell that even in this situation, wrong time or right," remi chuckles. "i'm letting this heavy feeling go now."

suddenly they hear aeri shout their names. they look at each other as they enter the room.

"jungwon woke up!"

_____________________________

i thought of writing 2 more chapters and then the epilogue

then the epilogue. i'd like to hear from you guys that what you guys wish the ending to be? any particular thing you wanna see at the ending?