New Year, New Girl, and New Abilities

Pulling up at the school, Maya parked her car before searching for her two weirdos. Catching sight of Scott chaining up his bike, she got out of the car and headed over to him. Watching a Porsche pull up next to Scott, she stopped to watch what would be a hilarious scene staring Scott McCall and Jackson Whittemore, Beacon Hill's over pompous douche bag.

Practically nailing Scott with his door Jackson emerged looking extremely attractive, despite how much of a douche he was Maya couldn't deny that he was hot. He gave Scott and his bike a look of disdain, "Dude, watch the paint." was all he said before walking off towards the school, most likely looking for a certain strawberry blonde to go make-out with.

Rolling her eyes, Maya walked over to where both of her boys were now that Stiles and his Jeep had finally arrived.

"Okay let's see this thing" said Stiles, reaching towards Scott's side.

Confused, her eyes turned towards Scott, looking him over. He looked fine, but she also hadn't talked to him since she lost him and Stiles in the woods on the adventure from hell. Scott swatted Stiles' hand way from him, then grabbed the side of his shirt, lifting it up slightly to reveal the bloody gauze on his side. Resisting the urge to gag, Maya turned away to avoid vomiting on either of her best friends.

Scott ignored her squeamishness, turning to Stiles, "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

Groaning, Maya turned back to the boys. "So we go out in the woods to find a body and you get a chunk taken out of your side, I had to stumble around in the woods for two hours trying to get home, and Stiles got caught by his dad. Why was this a good idea?" she asked, glancing between the two.

Stiles completely ignored the girl, instead turning his attention back to Scott. "A wolf bit you?" Scott looked at both of them, giving Maya a sheepish smile, "yeah, I heard a wolf howling"

Their spastic friend laughed, "Not a chance"

"What do you mean? How do you know what I heard?" questioned Scott, staring at Stiles with a confused look in his puppy dog eyes.

"Because California doesn't have wolves, not in like sixty years", but while Stiles did have facts Maya couldn't help but agree with Scott, having heard something howl last night.

The three began heading towards the school, Maya wedged between the Scott and Stiles. Scott shook his head before looking his friends, "If you don't believe me about the wolf, then you definitely won't believe me when I tell you I found the other half of the body". That statement made Maya stop abruptly in front of the steps, grabbing onto Scott's arm, "seriously, you found the other half last night?" Scott gave a grimace, "Yeah, I'm going to have nightmares for a week." Stiles looked like a kid in a candy store after hearing that news.

"Oh, god, that is freaking awesome. I mean, this is seriously going to be the best thing that's happened to this town since the birth of Lydia Martin." At that point the said strawberry blonde strutted past Stiles, the boy looking at her lovingly. "Hey, Lydia - You look - Like you're gonna ignore me"

Maya rubbed his shoulder while laughing at his misfortune, ignoring the glare he sent her. Stiles had been in love with the strawberry blonde since the third grade, but he clearly wasn't on her radar. He pushed the girl's hand off of him, turning to glare at Scott.

"This is all your fault, you've dragged me down to you nerd depths, I've been scarlet nerded by you!" he accused, flailing his arms at Scott.

Scott laughed, "Why isn't Maya included in this?" Which gained him a slap on the arm, he looked over to see Maya playfully glaring at him.