Oh Hale No

Her fingernails dug into the seat, holding on for dear life as Scott made another crazy turn. Maya really hoped Derek wouldn't be mad at her for throwing up in his car. Her head turned to look out the back window as she tried to see if Kate Argent was still following them. Stiles made eye contact with her as he checked behind them, seeing how close the huntress was.

Scott looked into the mirrors, "Faster?"

Both of his best friends nodded their heads frantically. "Much faster!"

Maya's head went crashing back into the seat as Scott floored it, putting some much needed distance between the two cars. Her heart was still being way too quickly, this was way more excitement than Maya ever needed in her life.

The car tailing them started getting close once again. Stiles nervously switched his gaze between Scott and the Argent gaining on them. "Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here."

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." The McCall protested.

Maya poked her head between the seats, "Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us! Speed the fuck up McCall!"

Stiles pointed at Maya, agreeing with the girl. His head turned to say something, but he got distracted when he saw that there wasn't a car chasing them anymore. "They're gone."

The walkie in Stiles hand came to life, the Sheriff's voice sounding out of it. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

"Oh Hale no, this is bad." Scott and Stiles glared at Maya, who put her hands up in surrender. "Just trying to ease the tension. I get it, not the time to make jokes."

Rolling his eyes Scott, shifted gears and went tearing down the street towards the Iron Works. The car swerved to a halt and Stiles threw the door open for Derek to climb in, the Stilinski landing on Maya as he moved to the back seat. Bullets rained down on the car as the Hale sprinted over and slid inside the car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asked Derek.

Derek hit the dashboard angrily, "Damn it, I had him!"

Stiles popped forward between the seats, practically sitting on top of an unhappy Maya to do so. "Who, the Alpha?"

It was silent as Derek blankly stared at him. He huffed in annoyance, finding the Stilinski's questions irritating. "Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs-"

Derek cut him off, glaring at Scott. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

Not taking his eyes off the road, Scott responded "Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

Leaning her chin on Stiles' shoulder, Maya gave Derek a smile. "Don't take it personally Hale, Scott makes a lot of dumbass mistakes."

Scott caught her eye as he looked at her in the review mirror. He looked like a kicked puppy, "Who's side are you on?"

Ignoring both of them, Stiles shoved Maya's face back and refocused his attention on the older werewolf in the car. "All right. How did you find him?" Derek shook his head, looking away from the male in the backseat.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott was getting annoyed with how resistant the older wolf was being, all they were trying to do was help.

"Yeah, all of us." Derek just gave Stiles another menacing glare. The Stilinski shrunk back into his seat, still sitting slightly on top of Maya. She simply shoved him back onto his side. "Or just him. I'll just be back here with Maya."