Part -6

Pov

What the hell is going on here ' a sound came from the door.

Pov end

So you are right it's none other than his yoongi hyungie who just come from office .

Suga pov

I am really feeling very uncomfortable i don't know why so I was driving to home to see everything is fine or not as fast as possible. Soon i reach home but when I enter the room a screaming sound listen to the whole mansion. The sound come from my baby bea room . I ran fast to see what happened there but my heart clenched seeing by baby crawled down on ground and screening my name for help .

End

Suga go towards tae and held him protectively or carefully like koala not to hurt the boy more.

Suga - what the hell you done with my baby hyung. ( In angry tone)

Namjoon come in sense after listening to this powerful voice.
He didn't realise it completely but the thing come in his mind is ' I have done too much'.

Suga- I am asking you a freaking question Mr.kim Namjoon.( Very much angry )

Namjoon- Just get out with this brat

Suga- No,if you want to not see his face you go from here because this is tae room.( Still angry)

Namjoon left without any questions.
Suga carefully took taehyung in his arm and lay down him on bed on his stomach as all backside is completely bruised and bleeding.

While taehyung continuously mumbling sorry .

Tae- I am sorry ...pl.. please..leave..me ...sorry..( mumbling)

Suga- Baby calm down see your hyungie is here now nobody beat by bear...calm down ...( But he reliese that' tae breathing heavenly)
Baby take deep breaths please baby 1..2...3...

He guided him and soon he catches his breath . Soon the door bell ring and Suga go to open the door he knows who is outside.

Suga- You here .. please come fast..come..

Yes I am coming. What happens

Suga- can you please look at taehyung

( Any guesses 😉)

In tae room

Hobi - ( panic ) - Hyung what happens to him why is he fainted.

Taehyung get fainted when Suga go to open the door due to pain.But after coming Suga notice it .

Suga - I tell you later first can you please check on him ...is he alright.

Hobi start to checking him and after completing it a frown look on his face is completely visible.

Suga- what happens... ( In worrying tone)

Hobi - Hyung he is fainted because of fear and severe pain in his body...it is not to serious but makes him so scared and have that much pain.

Actually he didn't notice the bruises now on his back. Because yoongi cover tae with blanket but then yoongi came near tae and Remo the blanket .

Hobi- wha.. what is this hyung ...who the hell done this to him.

Suga tell the incident he see to hobi and tell him to do something.

Hobi- hyung don't worry ..i am giving him injection and after 15 min he will wake and I am also giving one more for his pain.

Hobi treated tae and tell Suga to apply ointments every day on his back to heal it fast .

After 15 min..

Tae- I..am..so.. sorry...pl.. please don't..beat ...me..sorry... please. ( He starts mumbling again.

Suga run towards him and hold him to his chest.

Suga - baby please calm down see.. nobody is here to beat you...bear no need to sorry ..ok .. now open your eyes .

Tae slowly opened his eyes as soon he see Suga near him he hold him tightly and started crying hardly.

Tae- Hyung i am sorry... please save me ... Hyungie please ( crying)

Suga shocked and feel his heart clenched after seeing his baby bear crying hard and begging him . He started to console him and after 15 minutes tae calm down and stop crying

Tae- Hyungie it hu..hurts..( making a pout )

Suga got relaxed after seeing him a little normal.

Suga- Don't worry baby it will go away soon.

Tae nooded and got drifted into sleep in his hyungie lap because of injection that hobi give him to reduce his pain.

Hobi notice them from the couch and a satisfied smile come on his face automatically.

...

Sorry guys 🥺😅 for late

Now enjoy the chapter and tell me you like it or not in comments.

Vote also❣️

( Note - Now it is too much serious past chapters I will try to make upcoming chapters a little funny.
Tell me if you want soon vyoong funny scene)

Bye 👋