Part- 20

Precap

Tring...... tring......

In Jeon Mansion

Jimin was sitting in living room sadly, guilty for making jk scared of him. He loves him a lot and want him to do things perfectly but when he do silly mistake, he can't control... specially in studies jk has a good mind but ....he don't want to study....and for today world it is necessary to good in it.
Jimin is thinking about the time he was in school ....that was so humiliation there because he was no good in studies that time. He don't want jk to face that also. His bunny can't take it.

He is thinking all this and suddenly bell rings. He go and open the door to see Jin,Hobi and Rm there.
They just reach there. Jm see the time it has been 3 hrs. He is sitting there.

Jin see jm face and get Idea that something is not fine but don't think to talk right now.

Jm- hyung...

Coming inside

Jin- jm just go and get me some water...

Jm go and bring the three of them water and sat near them.They all settle on couch.

Jm see rm bandages on head and ask

Jm- Rm hyung what happened to you..... ( pointing that )

Rm - I am fine jimina--ahh

Jin - yes he is fine....he just go to hospital for a refreshing tour.... right namjoon..

Jm shocked and Rm gulped.

Jm- hospital..... hyung are you fine...tell me ..

All brothers happy seeing jm care .

Hobi- he is fine now jm... don't stress

Jm- ( to rm )-are you really fine hyung...do you need anything...

Rm cup his face

Rm- I am completely fine chim- chim

After 15 min.

Hobi- jm where is kookie

Jm silent because he don't tell any of them about fever

Jin(stern)- jm hobi is asking something where he is...do you again

Jm- ( shock)- no..no.. hyung I don't do anything now.. he is just sleeping...

Hobi- this time....is he fine

Jk- hyung actually...he is not well

Jin- what happens

Jm- hyung he has a high fever but now he is okay.

Hobi- let me check...

Jm- hyung he is ok... the doctor already check him....he just need some rest...

Jin- why don't you tell us earlier ( stern )

Jm- hyung you told that you have imp. Work that why...and I also get scared that time seeing him like that so I don't think much...

Jm said it looking down to the floor and pout cutely. All the hyung melt seeing his cuteness.

Hobi- it's ok chimny....but for next time tell us ok

Jm nooded. After that all started talking some random stuff and Rm.

In Kim mansion