Part - 39

( Note - it's not a revised chapter. So if you find any mistake feel free to tell )

Jk and tae was now standing in the principal room  hanging thier heads. Tae was scared seeing the scene in front of him . Whereas Jk is just cursing the Principal .

Pov
Jk give his hobi hyung no. As he know that he js the sweetest and easy person whom he can apologise easily. Whereas Tae give Suga no. Because he has no other choice. He is not gonna risk his life after giving rm no. Suga and hobi enter in the school and see both tae and jk standing outside the principal room. They both look angry . Both enter in principle room with tae & jk behind them . After that principal start to tell them about what happens and how the boys beat that boy .

End

Principal - they both are bright students & brothers of the school trustee doesn't mean that they can do anything . You know they beat the boy mercilessly .. first I think only Jk was like that but Taehyung  is the one who do this all.

And so on . Principal start to tell everything that happens . She represents the things like it all Taekook mistake .  ( She also don't know all thing ) Listening all the complains of them both Suga and hobi were visibly angry whereas Taekook were scared.  After a 30 min lecture.

Hobi - I am sorry on behalf of them miss. I will ensure you this will not happen again.

Suga - Mee too.

Suga glare the poor boys standing there.

Suga - Don't you want to say something.

Jk look confused.

Tae- I am sorry Mam. This will not happen again.

Hobi - Jungkook

Jk is irritated now . They are not at fault and still have to say sorry just because he promised taehyung. He can't break it .He was lost in his own thought when he listen hobi again saying his name .

Jk - I..I am sorry Miss .

Principal - I  am not  suspending you but you both have to right an apology letter and submit it to me tomorrow morning. You both are on library duty for a month .

After that four of them leave from thier Hobi & jk leave to their mansion and tae & Suga goes in Kim

In Kim mansion

Tae was now standing in front of Suga hanging his head low. Whereas Suga is passing daggers to the poor kid in front of him he was quite angry on him because he never think that tae can do something like that.

Suga - I am talking to you Taehyung

Tae eyes filled with tears . Suga calling him by his name is the first sign that he is angry on him.

Tae-  I am sorry hyung...

Suga- I doesn't ask you for your sorry ...tell me why you do that.. ( scry voice )

Tae stay silent . Suga anger rose.

Suga - I am freaking asking you something Kim Taehyung... ( Shout + angry )

Tae flinched . Tears flow down his cheeks.

Tae - I ...I ...( He shattered )

Suga- stop shuttering and tell me the reason behind it...loud & clear..

Tae control himself . He knows what he was about to say lead to bad consequence but still say it.

Tae - he is  teasing me.. that's why...