Part - 25

-

~ Can I talk now

Everyone look at the direction..and found there cute bunny pouting .

( Ohhh..😘😲 cute bunny )

Hobi- what happen bunny....why are you pouting bun

Jk- everyone is talking to tae only ...I am here also na..talk to me also...( Pout )
( Our attention baby 😁🤭 )

Everyone cooed in his cuteness.

Tae teased.

Tae- ohh...bunny is jealous haa....ohh baby is jealous...

( Tar & jk is mostly of same age but tae is some months older than jk . So he treat jk like a baby . 😁😁 )

Jk- hyunggg....he is teasing me..( wince )

Jin- time up guys..just stop this now ...

Everyone attention is now on Jin.

Jin- so after a long time we are together..so I think we all should spent time with eachother now....

Hobi- yes hyung....so what we do...

Jm- hyung we all can go to watch a movies....

Jk- No... hyung we will go to arcade...

Tae- No..no..we will go to amusement park....

Hobi- no hyung..we will talk & play games together....

All of them starts bickering with each other . Just then some yawning sound came. Everyone see towards the sound direction and found Suga yawning. Just then Suga spoke.

Suga- I have a good idea than you all...let's sleep together....if we sleep now we can get more than 8 hrs. sleep....I am really sleepy...

Jm- when you are not sleepy....you are always like this ( mimic Suga yawn ) ...
grandpa.

Suga listen this but not react as he was working the whole day that makes him too tired.

Suga- ok then do what you want..let me sleep...

He start to leave .

Tae- Hyungie.. enjoy with us na...

Hobi- yes hyung...stay with us

Suga- I am too tired hoba...I need rest.

Jin- what work you do..which make you this tired yoongi..

( Suga is always lazy or sleepy but he never leave any get-together of brothers until it's a special case.)

Tae- Hyungie is...( Cut )

Suga- nothing Hyung...I...I... just want to sleep because...... tomorrow is Monday na...we have to go office..( shuttering a little )

Tae is gonna to tell Jin the whole thing from the morning about Suga continuous working but...our Suga is smart he cut tae in between before he gonna spill the reason of his death. ( Smart ha 🤨 )

Tae saw him with confused face while Jin have a frown on his face seeing him shuttering.

Jin- what happen yoongi...why are you shuttering...

Suga cursed himself internally and then calm himself.

Suga- - why would I shutter hyung....
( Calmly) said without shuttering...

Jin was about to say something but Suga beat him in this and spoke gaining everyone attention.

Suga- so what do you all want to do ( settling on couch lazily and with his famous stone face ) ( it's normal don't think it's rude , it's just his behaviour . You will get to know the reason soon )

After listening Suga all of them again start bickering or start yelling their opinion...

Jm- Movie....

Jk- Arcade

Tae- Amusement park.....

Hobi- Dinner together.....

They are going on and on and on ....
SHUT UP.......

Jin shout at top of his lungs listening there bickering. All quite in once and focus their gaze on Jin .

Jin- How old are you all...7..8..or even less than that ha......

All look at Jin and gulped.

Jin- even 1st grade students behave better than you all....

Jk- hyung..I want to go arcade...tell them...

Tae- No we will go amusement park and that's final..

Jm- who are you to decide ha...we will see movie...that sit...

Tae/jk- hyungggg.......

Jin- just Stop it..just stop it you all ( annoyed)

Jin yelled this time getting highly annoyed by them all. All flinch including rm and Suga also .

Jin- Not a single word now...if I listen a single word from you all then see what I do ( sternly )

All them gulped and see each other then all of them nooded in unison like obedient kid. Jin smile internally....

Jin- NOW Listen to me all.....Me & Suga will make dinner, hobi you will arrange all the required things and jm you will help hobi, jk& v do whatever you want study, play or anything...... understand....

They all nooded and without wasting further time they all start doing the work they told to do. Jk& V immediately left to the game room before there hyung make them study.
Rm was sitting on the couch and see others then look at Jin.

Rm- what will I do hyung....

Jin- Nothing...just go to your and rest.. you are discharged by hospital just some hrs. ago..

Rm- I am fine hyung....I can do..( cut )

Jin- silent...just do what I say take rest...as far as I know you are not doctor....so listen to me...before I force you...

Rm looked down and spoke

Rm- can I just sit here hyung....I will not do anything....just see you all....

Jin nooded and leave to kitchen.

End.....

I think of updating it because on last chapter I got 51 votes that are the maximum votes I get till now...I complete half century 😁 ....and I am so happy .....so I update it now

If you want a double update today give me 50 votes fastly. I will update after as soon you complete the target.

Precap
The fun chapter you all want is the coming..a whole Chaos is waiting....
bickering, teasing, games.....dad jokes and prank..all are there....so stay tuned....

Bye 👋

Don't forget to
Vote & comment ❤️

Q- Are you guys excited about the upcoming chapter?

Q- Do you want Suga to get punish or not ?

Q- your expectations for the next chapter ?