Part - 7

Preview
Soon tae drifted into sleep in Suga lap and hobi witnesses the beautiful site from the couch with smile on his face.

End.

..

After seeing tae sleep peacefully Suga got relief and he patted his head with love and care but soon get distracted by hobi .

Hobi- hmmm..hmm...( Coughing )

Suga get out of his thought and see someone is wanting his attention.
( Actually hobi is very caring to others but when he is with his Hyung alone he wants attention ,🤭 cute hoba )

Suga - ( seeing him) - what...why are you doing that.

Hobi - ohh....I disturb somebody who is praising his baby...oh....sorry meow hyungi ( teasing way)

Suga- ( with a glare ) - hey...what you said now... little rat... come here I will teach you how to talk.

Hobi - ( scared ) - Nooo..... I am sorry hyung ..I...was just joking.

Seeing him scared Suga bite his lips silently but hobi notice it later and he start pouting.suga see that and starts laughing loudly.

Hobi - hyung that's not fair...you are teasing me.

Suga- oh.. what can I do ... You look like a scared puppy with a cute face.

Hobi - That's enough hyung..stop teasing me....can we talk now.

Suga nodded and placed tae properly on bed and went out with hobi . They talk with each other for a long time .

.......

Suga - what is the time now hoba ..

Hobi - oh ..no... hyung it's 4 p.m. we are talking  for 2 hrs.

Suga - It's a long time we talk to each for such a long time. ( Hobi nodded)

Hobi - hyung I think taehyung must be awake soon..I think we should check on him.

Suga - Hmm...He must be hungry ...I think he didn't eat food after his school.....hoba can you go to kitchen and make some food for him.

Hobi nodded and go to kitchen to make something for taehyung and Suga go to tae room to check on.

In all this time namjoon was busy in his room packing his things. He is going outside the country for some business work for 1 week.

Namjoon Pov
Ohh...god what I have done today...I done so much today...is he fine... ( thinking ) .......oh no what I am thinking why I am caring for him he deserves this only...he is the reason... behind our parents death.

He is guilty by core of his heart because what have he done today but his mind is  not ready to accept it.

In tae room

Tae- ( mumbling ) - Hyung i am so..sorry.... leave me..... I don't do it again..... hyung...sorry.... It..hu..hurts..
( He has a nightmare )

At that time yoongi enter in the room and see taehyung is crying again while sleeping he ran towards him and awake him.Tae see Suga and hugged him tightly around his waist.

Tae - ( crying ) - hyungie  i won't repeat it again....i ..am sorry  ... hyungie ... believe me .... please tell... hyung...to...stop.

Yoongi- baby see here nobody is beating you......you love me so much na baby... please stop crying... please for your hyungie... please stop crying..