Part - 13

In xxx hospital

Jin- is he alright....( Concern)

Hobi- hyung he is fine now....I already give him injection he will concious after 2-3 hrs.

Jin- okkk...but what happens to him..and how you reach there

Hobi- hyung I don't know what happens to him completely as far as I can say is that ...he is taking so much stress or thinking about something too much.....and I came here to inspect this hospital and I found hyung here..

Jin nooded and look at namjoon who is lying on bed unconsciously.
He has some idea about that.Jin sigh and they both go in hobi cabin which is booked for hobi.

Hobi- hyung what about tae and Suga hyung did you tell them.

Jin- not now hobi they will get tense listening to this and tae is already not fine soo...

Hobi ( concern)- what happens to him hyung is he alright.. he is fine when I met him last time ...

Jin- hobi relax he is fine now Suga is take caring of him...

Hobi - but all of a sudden hyung how..

Jin told him everything and a tear roll down through hobi eyes . He can never seen anybody in pain and he was his tae bear who suffer a lot.

Jin- hobi- a what happens....( Concern taking him in hug..

Hobi- will anything change between them ever..

Jin- shh.. relax everything will be fine soon ok...we are here for them...shh..

Hobi relax after sometime and they come out of hug. And hobi see him suspeciously.

Jin- what happens now

Hobi- how you manage jk and jm to come here..

Jin sigh and settle on couch.

Jin- don't ask about them

Hobi- why hyung... what happened now

Jin- you know it very well hobi

Hobi- ( think) - was jm again punish jk on useless topic..

Jin nooded. And a slight anger visible on hobi face . He never like when jm punish jk on useless topic or vo bhi itna jyada.jin Chuckled seeing this. He found hobi cute.

Hobi- hyung why are laughing...I am angry here and you are laughing...

Jin- what I do in this ...you tae looking cute hoba..

Hobi- hyung don't laugh and tell what you do In that

Jin suppressing his laugh answer- I scolded him already and tell him not to do that again..

Hobi- you just scold him... really..he need punishment to know what he doing

Jin( chuckled) - and who is gonna punish him ...you....will you able to punish your chim- chim ...haa

Hobi ( stomping feet like kid his anger is gone now😊) - hyung don't laugh you all know very well I can't see any of you in pain and you are taking the advantage of this...( Facing other side )

Jin- ohh...my baby nobody is taking your advantage... believe me I will make him understand ...ok ...now stop being angry bird.... anger don't suit you..

Hobi- hyunggggg......

Jin- come check on joonie now .

They both go in room and found he is gaining conciousness.he try to sit and they help them.

Hobi- hyung please rest don't try to stand..you are still weak..

Rm - ( weekly) - I am fine hobi.... don't....so.. worry...

Jin( angry ) - really...so you are here for enjoying your holiday Kim Namjoon...

Namjoon and hobi flinched on his loud voice . Because he sounds really angry that's not at all good 🤭

Rm- hy... hyung.. it's...not..like...that...

Jin- so what's it that rm...care to tell I am here to listen you tell...( Still angry)

Rm- hyung...I don't know...I suddenly feelings dizziness and after that...I don't remember...

Hobi- hyung will you eat your meal properly....

Namjoon literally don't want to listen and answer this question.His silence is clearly giving them there answer which make Jin more angry.

Jin- what's the hell is wrong with you
Namjoon.

Namjoon eyes become teary and he see hobi is seeing them do he control it . Jin notice it and sign hobi to leave. Hobi leave from there.And in the next movement rm hug Jin and starts crying . Jin startled by this .Jin is the only one whose front rm can pour his heart out.

Jin( softly)- what happens joonie

Rm - hyung... what..I do tell me..

Jin is not getting anything.

Rm- hyung I can't able..to.. forgot that...what I can do tell me

Jin now get that rm is talking about their parents.

Jin- it's ok relax...shh..shhh

Rm- I don't able to love him again.. whenever I want to love him and I look towards him I got all flashes back in front of my eyes...I can't hyung...I can't...

Jin- I know that baby don't tense up but try to understand tae is not at fault he is just a kid...he can't do anything in that...

Rm- I know it hyung but... if he listen to us ones that will never happen hyung...

Make rm to see in his eyes.

Jin-  listen to me...will you ever want any of us to get hurt..

Rm- no.. never.. hyung...why are you asking this...I love you all very much

Jin- So your present condition is because of me

Rm- no..no hyung what is your fault in this

Jin- because I tell you to come here for meeting

Rm- no hyung it not because of you..I don't taking care of me ... it's not your fault..

Jin smile seeing him.

Jin- so what is tae fault he just want to enjoy with all of you and if that happens to them what is his mistake..
they are parents of him also...he also love him...he is also not happy...he is a 5 year old boy who don't know what happens next what is his fault haa

Rm listen to him and tears are rolling down through his cheeks.
He understands all this but he just don't want to accept it. He know tae is just a kid but still whenever he look him the darkest night of his life play again in front of his eyes .

End😊

Sorry guys 🥺 for short chapter  but I have some very important work so I can't able to post but on your request I write this hope you guys enjoy it . 😉

Vote or comment for more and tell me you like this chapter or not..

In next chapter I will write flashback of rm darkest night 🤔😀

Love you all 💜💗💕

Bye 👋🥰❣️