Part - 8

Pov
Suga - hyung sit here why are you standing there.

End

As soon as tae so the person he through himself onto him and hug him tightly.

Tae - Jinu Hyungi.....I love you so much..

Jin - I love you to bear....how are you now..

Tae- I am fine Hyungi......Hyungi scold yoongi hyung he is so bad ....he made me eat that yak food and also pull my ears and scold me.

Suga see tae in shock and think how tae start complain about him wheather he done that for his well-being.

Jin- Ohh...I must scold him....show me is that still hurting....

Tae nooded with pout and Jin started caressing his ear which is still red . Jin pass a glare to yoongi and Suga gulp.

Suga - ( so done with tae ) - tae stop it.....let him breath....( To Jin ) hyung you don't go with hyung..

Tae - where joonie hyung go.....is he still mad at me....( Tears in eyes ) jinu hyung I am sorry....I will study more... please tell hyung to come... please..

Jin- baby calm down....jooni hyung is not mad at you...he just go for business meeting....he will come back soon.

Tae - really....( With curious eyes )

Jin - Yes bear now sleep....will you take your medicine ( raising eyebrow)

Tae look down

Jin - Suga pass me the med. And water.

Suga pass to Jin and tae also take medicine without throwing tantrums. Suga see tae with disbelief.

Suga pov
See him how he complain about me whereas I am just do for his good and now he gulp medicine in one go like how he obeyed to much of his Hyungs.This boy. Hyung will definitely scold me if he comes to know about that.

End

Jin - come here baby...I will make you sleep.

Tae quickly go in Jin lap and soon drifted into sleep. Jin  caressing his hair and see him with love. In all this Suga is standing there silently.
Jin see him and wake towards him placing tae properly on bed and take Suga to living room.

Jin - Suga what happened....what is going in you mind.

Suga- No... nothing....hyung.... it's just.

Jin - Suga atleast don't lie to me....you think I am a fool.

Suga saw Jin and in next second he hug Jin and starts crying.

Jin- what happened...why are you crying ( worrying )

Suga - hyung....why joonie hyung...is...done this to tae....you know....how much he is crying....he beg to hyung but he ..... didn't stop..

( Jin know everything as hobi told him that's why he come here to check )

Jin - Suga it's ok...you know.....when he is angry he can't control it.

Suga - I know but...that was to much...his back is also bleeding...
I know this also that...tae do something wrong but...

Jin- It's ok...I will talk to him...sh..shh..
now stop crying...

After sometime Suga get calm and come out of hug. He met with a angry glare from Jin.

Jin - will you want to talk about something else. ( Sternly )

Suga - No....hy.. hyung why you looking at me like that.

Jin- oh..you don't know about that. ( Sarcasm in voice)

Suga pov
What have I done now. Why he seems angry at  me. If I have done something wrong.
End

Jin - tell me when are you done thinking.

Suga - Hyung what have I done....why are you talking like this...I...ahhh...

Suga shout as Jin holding his left ear tightly and twisting it.

Suga- ahh... hyung....why me.

Jin - ( disbelief) - literally yoongi you don't know why.

Suga think and answer- for scolding tae. He didn't think to much and answer this. By listening his answer Jin got angry and increase the pressure on his ear.

Suga- ahh...ow...ow...ouch... hyung It hurts....what have I done... please tell...
Ahhh....

Jin- ( angry) - what you think yourself yoongi....a Superman with super powers....you think I don't get to know what are you doing behind my back.

Suga still not getting it and think what Jin in talking.

Jin - You lecture and scold taehyung for his health... what's about you yoongi..why don't you take care of yourself...are you a kid...who needs someone to take care of.( Angry ) shout

Now Suga is getting what is going on and he knows this is not good for him. Actually Suga is doing overworked in company and don't care of himself.Jin strictly warned him not to do as one time he admitted to the hospital for this.

Suga us not scared of NAMJOON as he loves him so much and don't punished him generally but Jin always punish him for these things so he get scared of him in this type of condition.

Suga - Hy.. hyung it's...not like that...

Jin - oh literally yoongi....jimin told me everything so atleast don't lie on face..( he gave a hard twist on his ear again)

Suga - ahhhh.... hyung....I am sorry....
please leave it.....ouch....I will not do
This again....ah... please it hurting ( Teary eyes)

Jin - ( sigh) - ( left his ear ) - how many times you say the same thing yoongi....how many... atleast care for yourself for tae....he loves you so much..

Suga - ( rubbing his red ear to soothe the pain) - hyung I am sorry...I will not do this again...I will take care of myself..( with sad pout)

Jin pov

Ahhh...how can a person be this much cute and sweet...oh god I can't deal with him. I think to punish him this time but...how can I punish such a cute face...help me..
He is literally a cute kitten.But I have to punish him this time.

End

.........,...............

Hope you guys like it 🥰

Vote or comment for more parts guys 😊

Love you

What you guys think 🤔 if yoongi got punished.

What punishment he get.

Will joonie love tae again.

Love 💕 you guys

Bye👋