1

On the Island of Marineford, where Marine Headquarters is located, there's a large city that houses the families of marines. Those residents have been evacuated. They watch on monitors at Sabaody Archipelago. As the execution draws even nearer, reporters and camera men from all over the world gather at Saboady. They stand ready to send word to the world at a moment's notice.

The patrol ships which were sent out by the marines have all been sunk and Whitebeard and The Spades are yet to be sighted as the tension at Marineford runs high. Only three hours remain for the execution of Portgas D. Ace, The Captain of The Spade Pirates.

In the Marine Head Quarters of Marineford, well-known marines have been gathered from all over the world. In all, over 100,000 elites are there waiting for the final battle. 50 battleships are stationed around the crescent-shaped bay and Island. Countless heavy cannons are set up along the coast, At the very front of the troops, visible from the port, stand the five warlords who hold the key to the battle: Boa Hancock, Dracule Mihawk, Donquixote Doflamingo, Gecko Moriah and Bartholomew Kuma.

And at the rear of the place atop the towering execution platform, the center of the incident, Portgas D. Ace is kneeled down in front of the crowd of marines, which stood there to witness their 'execution'. Ace won't say that he is confident that he will make it alive of the damn show of the marines. But he is certain and the feeling that his brothers had already invaded Impel Down, clarifies that he won't be dying today. He is bloodied, tied down by sea stone hand cuffs and have not taken a bath since ages. But all Ace wants is that his stubborn, stupid brothers if arrive here, make it alive of it. Ace can already feel his adoptive father, Dragon, through his weakened haki in the shadows.

Before his eyes, protecting the platform, are the marines greatest military force, the three Admirals. All of the forces of justice imaginable have gathered to prevent Ace's rescue and wait for the Whitebeard Pirates, which are a major threat.

"I'm going to tell them everything, all right, Garp?" Sengoku side eyes his best friend who stands beside Portgas D. Ace.

Garp looks at Ace, and gives a soft smile, "Do what you want." He knows and beliefs that Ace won't die today. He just can't.

Sengoku stands in front of the plaza and side eyes the criminals, the ones to be executed on this fateful day. He doesn't see any sign of fear in the men, instead there is a bit of awe in Fire Fist, as he looks at the people gathered below him. Sengoku scoffs and grabs the den den mushi.

"Gentlemen, I have something to tell you," Sengoku starts as a seagull rests on his cap and a den den mushi on his left palm. "Portgas D. Ace, this man will die here today and there is great meaning in his death." He hears the said man scoff at those words, making him glare at him in return.

"Ace, tell the world, the name of your father," Ace gives a glare to the man and then a cocky grin stretches across his face. His eyes lit in mischief as he answers.

"I have two Dads: one biological and one adoptive, which one you wanna hear about?" Ace's grin stretches on his face. The crowd is silent and Sengoku feels himself getting mad. Ace seeing Sengoku, continues speaking again.

"My biological Dad is the Late Pirate King, Gol D. Roger." The crowd plus the people watching the execution gasps in shock. Reporters drop their notepads in shock at the huge news of the Pirate King's bloodline which still lives.

"My adoptive father is The Revolutionary Dragon." That earns more horrified gasps, but the proud grin on the face of Ace never ceases.

Sengoku scoffs as he held the snail a bit tighter, "As you can see, we are here to execute Gold Ace, today. We must eradicate the cursed bloodline."