5

Luffy panted in exhaustion from creating cyclones. Sabo looked everywhere. This isn't the time they should fight and hope to win the Strongest Swordsman in The World and moreover Luffy was getting exhausted from using his powers repeatedly. Even if he can attack and win from Mihawk, that doesn't mean he has enough time.

"Now, fate let us see how you favor this shining star of the next generation. Will his life end here? Or will you save it from my black blade?" Mihawk said in a calm voice.

"This is no time for us to be fighting you!" Luffy yelled between his panting. "We're here to save Ace!!"

Mihawk lunged his black blade in the air, sending a cut towards the brothers and Luffy twisted them and got the cut, instead of Sabo.

"What the heck, Lu?!!" Sabo instantly picked up Luffy. "Stay quietly on my back!" Sabo hastily checked Luffy's wounds, who whimpered once but was not giving up. 

Sabo looked at Mihawk with dark eyes. He had dared to hurt his baby brother, he can't let him go, at least not without giving him a serious concussion. Sabo nullified his presence and attacked Mihawk, who wasn't able to predict his movement. Sabo's pipe clanged with Mihawk's dark blade. Luffy got out from Sabo's back and coated his fists with armament and conqueror's haki. With a war cry, the brothers attacked Mihawk, making him step back and use his full power to face them. Taking the chance, Sabo's dragon claw hit Mihawk on his head, making him bleed.

"We need to get out of here and reach Ace!!" Sabo yelled and charged forward with Luffy. He was satisfied with hurting Mihawk and acting like nothing happened.

Taking their chance, they rushed forward. Luffy refusing to be carried anymore as the winds flew bluntly, cutting the marines on their way, and throwing them onto Mihawk, making him halt in his path, but not for a long time.

"I see," Mihawk removed the blood stain from his forehead. "Straw Hat Luffy and Bloody Gentleman Sabo, you both never cease to surprise me," Mihawk's blade slashed the marines and wind on his way, he got out of the way of the lightening bolt easily and once again charged at the fleeing brothers.

"Out of the way, boys! We'll stop him!!" The candies of Ivankov charged ahead, but got defeated soon enough. The brothers ducked another blade slash from Mihawk, which cut a huge ice wave! That was when Luffy found Buggy in the sand cyclone of Crocodile and threw him to Mihawk, who cut him down.

"Gomu Gomu no Substitute!" Luffy yelled. If Sabo would have been anywhere, except this battlefield, he would be laughing his ass off.

Buggy shouted in fury at Straw hat for putting him in front of Mihawk. But Luffy didn't hear and threw him once again at Mihawk and the brothers fled from the scene, last hearing Buggy shouting at Hawkeye and then an explosion which Mihawk was supposed to get caught in, but Buggy got in.

"Thanks Buggy we will never forgot you!!" Sabo and Luffy yelled as they kept on charging ahead. Mihawk gritted his teeth and was about to chase the brothers, when-

"Vista! Lend them a hand!!" Marco yelled, and 'Flower Sword' Vista's two swords clanged with Hawkeye.

'That is no skill or technique, but the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies.' Mihawk thought as his clashed with Vista. 'I would call that the most dangerous ability in the entire ocean!!'

.

As the execution draws closer, a number of shocking truths comes to light. A massive breakout of over two hundred convicts from the impenetrable prison of Impel Down and the notorious prisoners making their sudden appearance on the battlefield. The spectacle that unfolds hardly appears to be this world. A true ultimate battle set to change the course of history. The people of the world can only hold their breath and watch as the course of their future is decided in the Marineford.