6

As the screen went off, the people started blaming the weather conditions in the battlefield. Most scared of what was happening there. Some wanting to see the bloody war and some really concerned if the world was ending.

"What's happening to the World? Is that the end of the show?" Eustass Captain Kidd frowned.

"Do you think the storm is responsible for the disruption?" Some innocent civilians whispered to the other, making Scratch-man Appo stop in his path.

"You guys are idiots they are not showing it, coz there's something going on they don't want us to see. Not the world or us pirates." The civilians looked confused at each other.

On the other corner in Saboady, X-Drake left the place in disbelief. "Whitebeard sold out his comrades? That's ridiculous! He's a living legend coz he doesn't do crap like that."

Another monk pirate looked at the sky in Sabaody and gave a warm smile to his crew. "Let's go."

Another supernova from the Worst Generation, Basil Hawkins, spread his cards. "The probability that the Whitebeard pirates survive..."

In another corner, another supernova from the Worst Generation cries. Her subordinates try to console her, but she shouts at them to shut up. "Leave me alone!"

And our last supernova present in Sabaody, The Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law, gives a creepy smile, with his sword resting on his shoulders. "Set sail, Bepo!"

.

Crocodile grits his teeth. "That bastard... YOU'RE PATHETIC! WHITEBEARD! I DIDN'T LOSE TO SUCH A WEAK MAN!!" He yelled.

'That's right!! Even in this state, Pops should have been able to dodge it! No matter how off guard he was, even from someone he thought of as an ally, he shouldn't have taken the attack. That's a problem. His condition is worsening.' Marco thought. He eyed Whitebeard, his Pops, carefully, and can see the frown on his face.

"Squardo! You attacked your own father with your blade. You're unbelievably stupid son!!" Whitebeard cried out as he pulled his misguided son to his chest in a tight hug. Squard looked up shocked even as Whitebeard continued speaking. "But even so, I still love you."

"Don't screw with me!! You threw our lives away!!" Squard choked out.

"You have a straight forward loyal heart, who was it that dragged it into darkness?" Whitebeard demanded softly.

"One of the marines! A member of a rebel faction. He said if I killed you, we should be spared!" Squard said, without any hesitation. He needed answers.

"So Akainu said that. I know how much you hate Roger to the point that it hurts me. But Squardo, the son doesn't bear the sins of the father. What has Ace ever done to you? Be good to each other, Ace isn't the only special one. You are all my family." Whitebeard looked at the scaffold where Sengoku was standing. "You haven't lost it, Sengoku! You have made a fine mess of things."

Whitebeard punched the air and the cracks lead the frozen waves in cracking.

"If you are pirates, choose who to believe yourselves!!" Whitebeard bellowed and then looked at two scrawny brats ahead. "If you fear the frozen waves, I guarantee they won't be a trouble, right?" Luffy nodded.

"The ice wall is gone! And we can use our ships to escape any time!" The pirates cheered.

"So, they opened a path for the other pirates!" Sengoku hissed. But why did Whitebeard looked at Straw Hat and his brother? What does that mean? Frozen waves won't be any trouble? They would be a huge problem, unless someone can unfreeze them. Wait!! Does that mean...?