3

Warning: This story was made when the Whitebeard vs Spades War didn't happen. In short, Ace was left to the Whitebeards and Luffy's powers weren't shown to anyone except of some small mishaps like them witnessing Luffy not getting wet when in water accidentally. Yeah, that's all I think.

When the hijacked battleship got struck in ice, they started to plan what to do next. Sabo tells them that they have to push the ship backwards, which they could easily do with the sea kings. Then a den den mushi rings up cutting the tension in the air.

"Calling all ships and all troops! Objective Tottz! Change formation and prepare for general strategy 3! Preparations are to be executed flawlessly. Once they are made, we will execute Ace before the scheduled time!"

"WE HAVE GOTTA HURRY!!!!" Everyone shouts and Sabo fetches his den den mushi and calls up Dragon to inform the news. As soon as Dragon picks up, the ship goes upside down and the den den mushi almost slips from his hands.

The ship does a flip in the sky and start falling off the cliff. The next thing Sabo knows is that they are falling from the sky and Luffy is by his side, holding his hand tightly. The wind pressure from falling doesn't affect much and he sees Luffy scrunching his eyes in concentration after all neither the winds ever go downward, nor Luffy has tried it before. 

He barely manages to keep control on weather, and the winds, when his emotions runs out of control. Like right now, how the dark clouds have clouded the sky. Sabo manages to tell the Marine's dirty plans to Dragon in the air, while the escapees continues to scream.

The wind makes the falling not too hurtful, but the height and fear sure clutches everybody's heart. They keep yelling and pointing each other to pin point their fault, and Sabo gains a tick mark at their stupid behavior.

"Shut the hell up!!" Sabo yells. "Let Lu concentrate otherwise you will be smashed to death!!"

That does affect everybody as they try to be quiet and feel that the wind is not touching them, but it is making a slope for them. But still the ice below haunts them, waiting for their deaths.

Luckily the ship falls in the ocean and breaks in two. Jimbei dives below to fetch the fruit users who have fallen in the ocean.

"LUFFY!!!!" Ace yells at his brothers. "SABO!!!!"

"ACEE!!!" The two brothers shout in glee at finally finding their brother. "We finally found you!!!" Luffy waves his hands enthusiastically and Sabo gives a huge grin, but a frown quickly finds his face.

The marines are a bit startled by seeing Crocodile, Jimbei, Ivankov of the Revolutionary Army and the escaped convicts from Impel down.

"We are here to save you!!!" The brothers yell as they catch their breath and take battle stances.

"Garp!! Are they another members of your family?!!!" Sengoku yelled at his best friend, who was grinning like no tomorrow.

"Bwahaha!!' Garp snorted. "Now I am certain Ace won't die today!!!" Garp pats the back of Ace, who is bewildered. He didn't wish his brothers to show up, but he knew they won't leave him behind to die. He sniffles the snot which threatened to escape.

Crocodile vanished into a cloud of sand and suddenly Luffy and Sabo were gone too as an explosion of dust appeared behind Whitebeard. Crocodile went flying away from Luffy straight to Sabo who slammed the ex-Warlord to the deck with his Seastone coated pipe held to his neck. 

"Now, now, Crocodile, let's not make any rash decisions that'll make you lose your head." The venom in Sabo's tone sent a shiver down every nearby pirates and marines in the vicinity. Blood lust seeped steadily into the air surrounding the Second in command of the Revolutionary Army and apparently Crocodile realized it was a fight he wouldn't win because he held up his hands and vanished again into a cloud of sand.