4

'The weather patterns, the raging seas, the stormy wind, which was not there a while ago, this all indicates to one thing: The 3Cs are here. And it all started after the rookie, Straw Hat Luffy with his other brother, landed on the battlefield.' Sengoku eyes Ace. 'The duration in which Cole disappeared and Portgas D. Ace appeared seem to be same. The same goes for Cyra and Cyane. When they both disappeared, Straw Hat Luffy appeared and The Revolutionary Army got a Chief Of Staff.' Sengoku looked at the other blonde brother of Ace. 'This man looks exactly like the rumours of the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army, the right-man hand of Dragon.'

"Fleet Admiral!" A marine saluted. "We have got information that we have Chief of Staff of The revolutionary Army, The Blue Gentleman,fighting in the war." 

Sengoku nodded and raised a hand as a sign of dismissal. So, his doubts are perfectly clear. The 3Cs were indeed a revolutionary group, which acted as pirates and two members of that group: Cyra and Cole, left to become infamous pirates, while the other became the right hand man of Dragon.

Sengoku gave a very, very sweet smile to Garp, keeping his breath steady. "Garp!!" But he hissed. "Did you know your grandsons were the members of the 3Cs? Fire Fist Ace as Cole, Sabo as Cyane and Strawhat Luffy as Cyra!?" He sees Garp chuckle and Ace glare at him and it confirms his suspicions.

"Garp!!" Sengoku roared. "I swear I'll kill you myself." All those years they had been searching for the identities of the masked 'pirates' and all those years, his idiot best friend knew them. Damn it, it's always his family which are the core of the troublemakers!!! He gives a sharp glare at Garp, who have the audacity to laugh, 'cause he knows he would never kill him!!!

Sengoku holds the den den mushi in his hands as he sees how pathetically the marines are fighting and are freaked out.

"What do you think you are doing, allowing some brats to shift the flow of battle?!" Sengoku yelled in his pissed off voice. "Those men are another dangerous elements! Not only were they raised together with Ace as their adoptive brother, 'Straw Hat' Luffy is also the flesh and blood son of the Revolutionary Dragon!" Sengoku could hear the gasps of the marines and pirates alike.

"Not only that, Sabo, is the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army, The Bloody Gentleman. Moreover, the trio monster brothers, were also the assumed 'pirate' group The 3Cs. Cole being Ace, Cyane being Sabo and Cyra being Luffy! We need to eradicate these future threats," Sengoku could hear the growling coming from Ace, who looked ready to pounce on him any moment, if not for his chains.

The marines panicked at hearing those words. They can now understand the fate of the ones who were trying to harm the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army's brother. The Chief was whispered to be strong, and ruthless, with no pity or empathy for his enemies. No one had known his name up until now. In the eyes of the World Government, he was more mysterious than even Dragon. At least they had Dragon's name, but for the Chief, they had nothing. Except for the fact that the dying people, always told with their dying breaths, about him wearing noble clothes and having blonde hair.

Meanwhile, the news reporters in Saboady freaked out and started calling here and there, announcing the freaking news.

Luffy faced against a giant and uses 'Gear Third' to make a giant fist. Sabo used his pipe and claws to crush the skulls of the marines. They could care less of the information, moreover, the 3Cs have disbanded the moment Ace had left.

And for Sabo, whose status and face was revealed to the world, it didn't matter anymore. Sabo's love was always to live in shadows, to work and experience all the world's worst, which it had to offer. But Sabo didn't mind throwing it all away for his brothers, who are more precious than anything the world has to offer him.