An unexpected Visitor.

(The king's evil brother pays a surprise visit. The two of them had not seen one another for years. He was insanely jealous because their father...King Balgruuf the Greater...had left the kingdom to his younger brother, James. He secretly vowed revenge someday, against his younger brother. He and his brother exchange greetings. The tension between them was so thick, you couldn't cut it with a knife. The King and Queen's daughter Angelique enters the main hall. Count Von Graves feels his shaft harden and his heartbeat quickens at the sight of the beautiful young girl.)

(She seemed to be seventeen or maybe eighteen years old

(She seemed to be seventeen or maybe eighteen years old...but there was no hiding the swell of her two melon breasts, as they bounced with the slightest movement. More then anything, he wanted to tear the young girl's clothes off, and run his tongue all over her entire succulent body. He wanted to hear her moan when he sucked on her perky nipples, as he squeezed and licked her big virgin breasts. He wanted to taste her moist lips on his, as they'd kiss again and again. Her beautiful blue eyes meet briefly with his. He involuntary licks his lips, as he could just imagine her full lips sucking his shaft. He would spread her legs apart. She'd squirm and moan with delight as his tongue licked her pussy until she came. She'd beg him to be gentle, as his rigid cock pushed against her tight virgin hole. Her screams would echo throughout the castle, and she would writh and squirm, as her tight pussy was forced open by his royal shaft. He would rip her virginity from her with every hard thrust. Her lips would tremble with orgams, as he pumped his sperm into her sweaty body. The king notices his brother's eyes upon his daughter, and he was not happy.)

"Brother! Where are your manners? Surely you will introduce me to such a...ravishing young maiden?"

"Angelique. Please go to your room."

"Yes, father."

"Angelique? Ahhh. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I am your uncle. Count Von Graves."

(Count Von Graves takes Angelique's hand and kisses it. Angelique looks nervously at her parents.)

"Pleased to meet you...uncle. Excuse me. I must return to my chambers. I am not...feeling well."

(Angelique leaves. Count Von Graves smiles, as he watches her ass move as she ascends the stairs. He wanted to fuck that fine ass. He turns his gaze upon his younger brother, who was barely restraining his anger.)

"Such an exquisite child, dear brother...and so well endowed! I thought I was gazing upon an adult woman when I first laid eyes upon her succulent figure. Her body has been blessed by the Gods...has it not? She will make some man a fine buxom wench some day!"

"You venomous snake, you! You could not be bothered to come here, when my child was born! Now...you come here, and the first thing you do is have impure thoughts of her? Leave now...do not return...and take your impure thoughts with you!"