Up from its watery grave.

"Where...may I ask...are we to find a ship that can find Blackbeard? The finest ships in the King's fleet were not able to defeat nor capture him. I am unskilled at sailing the sea. What chance do I have?"

"Blackbeards ship was enchanted by a witch, which is why you need another ship, one that was once blessed by a mermaid...long ago...but has long been resting in its watery grave...waiting for it's new owner... to raise it up."

"New owner?"

"Perhaps you need to remember who you truly are. Your true name. The name I called you when you were a babe. Waverunner."

"I...do not understand, Mother."

"Place your hands in the sea and concentrate. The ship you seek shall answer your call."

(Michael places his hands in the water. He closes his eyes and concentrates. He feels himself searching under the ocean...going deeper and deeper. He sees a few sunken ships...but none that would stand a chance against Blackbeard.  He continues to search...going deeper...until he comes to a murky blackness in the sea. An underwater  whirlpool...pulling ships to their deaths.)

"It is dark here, Mother...and very cold."

"I know, my son...but you are prepared. Be brave...and enter the darkness...call out the name of the ship you see."

(Michael's mind enters the whirlpool, to discover many sunken ships there. He travels past one after another...but cannot make out their names clearly. He gets the feeling...that he's being watched. A deep voice rumbles.)

"Who dares to enter my domain? What is it you seek?"

"I search for a ship."

"Hahahaha! Many ships here. All sunk...all useless. You are brave for entering my domain. How did you arrive here? What part of the sea did you lose your life?"

"No part...I am still very much alive. It is my subconscious self...that speaks to you...although I cannot see you."

"Your subconscious self? No...that has not happened in ages. What is thy name?"

"My mother calls me...Waverunner."

(There is the sound of a loud echoing roar as the sea shakes. The darkness moves and swirls. Michael soon realizes...the darkness wasn't caused by just the whirlpool...it's what was waiting with huge eyes and long tentacles at the end of the whirlpool....a Kraken.)

"This is not possible! Thou art human! Unless

"This is not possible! Thou art human! Unless..."

(The Kraken moves slowly closer. Micheal holds his ground, although his heart was racing with fear.)

"Yes. I can sense it now. Thou art half mermaid. Who was thy mother?"

"He is my son." Lorelai replies.

"So...the prophecy has come to pass?"

"It has."

"Does he know about the ship he seeks?"