Uncharted Territory

"Now. Remember the kiss the two of you were sharing when I caught you?"

"Yes."

"He held you in his arms as you kissed. Didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Place your hand on your belly. Close your eyes. Think about him kissing you. How his hand moved upward."

(Angelique closes her eyes. She moans softly as she remembers the feel of Michael's lips on hers. His body pressed tight against hers, as his hand slid slowly up towards her...)

(Angelique gasps as she opens her eyes. Her hand was firmly on her breast. She looks at Marie.)

"Are...are you saying...Michael is just like my uncle?"

"No. I don't know him that well. My point is...neither do you. You're standing there with your hand on your bare breast. That would have been his hand, if I hadn't stopped you."

(Angelique stands in front of the mirror, and squeezes her boobs again and again. She had to admit to herself...it felt good.)

"Ready for the second reason?

"Yes."

"No matter how good it might feel to kiss Michael. No matter how tempting it might be to let him touch your breasts. You can't...not ever."

"But...our kiss. It was so...magical...so special."

"And so not with another royal."

(Tears come to Angelique's eyes.)

"I'm sorry, Angelique. It was wrong of me to even suggest that the two of you should meet...but the fact remains. You're of royal blood. He's not. According to the law..."

"Damn it! I'm not even eighteen yet. I finally meet someone I can actually talk to...and just because he's not a royal, I have to forget about him?"

"That...is up to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you plan on spending more time with him out in the courtyard?"

"Yes. Oh yes. He makes me feel so special, so...alive."

"Are you planning to kiss him again?"

"Yes. I...like his kisses."

"What will you do if his hand squeezes your breast?"

"I...I don't know."

"Well. If you're planning on still spending time with him. Kissing him and letting him squeeze your breasts. Then there's only one thing left for you to do."

"What's that?"

"Tell him the truth. Tell him who you really are...a royal. The king's daughter."

"But...but...I can't! If he finds out I'm a royal. Then by law...we...we..."

"Can only be friends. Nothing more...and the two of you already crossed that line when you kissed. So it's either just friends...no more kissing. Or...tell him the truth. Sooner or later, Angelique...the truth has a way of getting out. It usually does."

"What should I do?" Angelique sniffles.

"That child. Is a decision only you can make yourself. Just remember one thing."

"What?"

"If you do decide to tell him the truth. He'll want to know why you didn't tell him the truth from the beginning. If you continue being Sarah...your parents are gonna wonder why your head is in the clouds. You've got allot of thinking to do."