Blackbeard

(The next day...hours before sunrise. Blackbeard's ship quietly approaches the dock. The dock is empty...and eerily quiet. Blackbeard departs his ship with his crew. They walk thru the city. A few people notice them, but none dare to try to stop them. They saw how quickly Blackbeard and his men walked towards the castle. Lorelai had been true to her word. The bitter wind and cold had no effect whatsoever on Blackbeard and his crew. The ice magically melts away as they near the castle gates. The gates swing open as Blackbeard and his crew enter the main hall of the castle. A servant greets them...shivering all over despite layers of clothing.)

"Who...who are you? Why doesn't the bitter cold affect thee?"

"SILENCE THY PRATTLING TONGUE! Tell thy King that Blackbeard wants an audience with him...now."

"No...I'm sorry. The King left explicit orders that..."

(Blackbeard draws his sword and pushes the servant against the wall. He holds the blade to the servant's throat.)

"Did ye hear me say please?"

"N...no sir."

"That mate...was because I not be requesting an audience with his royal lordship. I'm telling thee to go fetch his fat arse, or else me and my crew will do it for ye! Savvy?"

(Gulps)"Y...yes sir. Right away, sir."

(The servant runs off to find King Von Graves. Moments later they hear him bellowing with rage. The servant comes rushing back to Blackbeard bowing repeatedly.)

"The King will see you now, sir."

(Laughs)"Of course he will. The damn fool is probably quaking in his boots."

(Blackbeard and his crew enter the main hall. Ice hung from the ceilings. Fires were lit everywhere, yet it was so cold you could see your breath. Blackbeard strides up to the King's throne, as King Von Graves smiles at him.)

"Blackbeard...my old friend. Why doesn't this bitter cold affect thee?"

"Let's just say I not be foolish enough to piss off the sea."

"If this is about me being late with thy payment?"

"Aye...it is."

"Surely...you can understand that I need more time. My wizards are working tirelessly to break this accursed spell the witch put upon my kingdom!"

"That not be my problem. Although thy problem be easy to fix."

"But surely you must understand! I need every coin I have to buy wood and food for what few remaining people haven't frozen yet. If only thou can wait a bit lon... "

"Nay! Me and my crew have waited long enough! I'll be taking all of thy silver and gold...and thy buxom wench...Angelique."

"Thou shalt not lay a hand on my Queen!"

(Laughs)"What makes ye think I be asking?"

(A dark cloud covers the area, plunging the castle into total darkness. The fires die out simultaneously. Orders are shouted by King Von Graves...but no one could see anything. Angelique is gagged and taken from her chambers by Blackbeard's crew. They fill their pockets with gold and silver. When the dark cloud disperses...Blackbeard and his crew are gone. So is Angelique. Blackbeard sails away laughing. King Von Graves orders his ships to stop Blackbeard...
but they cannot. The thick fog blinds them. Their ships cannons are frozen. Blackbeard escorts Angelique too his Captain's quarters. He shoves her thru the doorway.)

"Food will be brought to ye shortly. I suggest ye rest up as much as possible. You're gonna need your strength for when ye be serving me and my crew."(Laughs)