𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❧ ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ) ☙

.

17 years ago...

"It's a girl," the midwife yelled in excitement.

The baby girl's father looked at her with a proud smile, finally, "Orion, to my office."

Orion, the head of the House of Black smiled which soon curved into a smirk, "I'll fetch the house elves to grab the betrothal papers!"

"What will you name her," Walburga, the wife of Orion Black asked as soon as her husband had left the room.

"Sylvie, Sylvie Lydia Malfoy," Lydia, the wife of Abraxas Malfoy informed.

    "My soon-to-be daughter," Walburga squealed.

     Lydia's eyes gleamed with something unknown to herself, "Sylvie Regulus Black does have a good ring to it."

     Walburga nodded in agreement.

...

12 years ago...

     "REGGIE," five-year-old Sylvie screamed.

     "Yes," Regulus asked innocently.

     "When I get a wand, I will hex you till you can't walk anymore," Sylvie threatened, words she had learned from her brother and father.

     "Not if I do it first," he said rolling his eyes at her.

     "LUCY!!! REGULUS IS HURTING ME," Sylvie yelled out.

     In less than a second, 9-year-old Lucius Malfoy was by his sister's side, "What do we have here?"

     "Her," Regulus pointed.

     "Him," Sylvie said offended.

     "We don't have time for you two to bicker, we have to head to the ballroom at once," Lucius said turning on his heel and leading the way.

     Sylvie and Regulus looked at each other both making a humph sound crossing their arms and rolling their eyes.

     Such an attitude was not excepted.

     "Regulus," Orion said beckoning his son over.

     "Father," Regulus greeted.

     "Sirius go ahead, give your brother what we gave you," Walburga urged with an evil smile.

     "Here," Sirius said to his only brother mustering up a smile.

     Regulus looked at what was in his hand in awe, "It's for me?"