𝟏𝟐

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ) ☙

.

     "Are you not going to get off me," Reggie asked since my head was laid on his chest while my arms were wrapped around his torso.

"Nope," I mumbled shaking my head.

Reggie chuckled, "I have Quidditch practice. How will I make it there with you on me?"

"You don't go," I answered.

"I'm the most valuable person on the team, if I don't show up then Slytherin will lose," Reggie said.

"Okay, calm down that ego," I joked.

"Are you feeling alright? You've been clinging on to me all morning," Reggie asked brushing his fingers through my long platinum blond hair.

"Do you have a problem with me being clingy," I asked offended.

"No! Of course not–I mean I really don't mind but I do have to get going–but, I can stay here will you if you need me," Reggie rambled eyes wide.

I gently smacked his chest, "I have been cursed with Aunt Flo."

"Oh, I can send her off if you would like me to," Reggie said with furrowed eyebrows confused.

I facepalmed, "It's my time of the month."

"To become clingy," Reggie asked still confused.

"Reggie," I yelled slapping his shoulder.

He clutched it in pain, "I'm sorry?"

I stared up at him laughing, "You idiot, I got my period."

His face twisted in different emotions, "Do you need anything? Chocolate? I heard chocolate helps or more sanitary stuff, whatever it is called. What about a hug—?"

"I just need you," I said pressing a finger to his lips silencing him.

"I see what you're doing, you're guilt-tripping me into staying with you," Reggie said staring down at me in offense.

I smirked, "Maybe, maybe not."

"You're making me late," Reggie yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"You're making me sad," I said with a pout.

He covered his eyes, "No. Don't do that to me!"

"Why," I whined.

"Syl," he warned.

"Reggie," I said back.

"I promise I'll come right back to you when Im done," Reggie said still covering his eyes.

"Can I come with you," I asked with hopeful eyes.