𝟗

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ) ☙

.

     "I hate mornings," I mumbled putting my face on the Slytherin table and pushing my bland porridge away.

"Who decided mornings were a thing," Alec asked struggling to keep her eyes open.

"They aren't even that bad," Meda chirped with a smile.

"Shut up," Alec and I said simultaneously.

Meda put her hands up in defense, "My bad."

"You know what I hate the most about mornings," I asked looking at the porridge in disgust.

"I think I know," Alec groaned realizing what.

I pointed at the owls that had just flown in, "That."

"Okay, I do admit that they are awfully loud," Meda finally agreed.

"There has to be a word worse than that," Alec said staring up pissed as the owls started dropping mail and collecting their treats.

Surprisingly my owl Gus landed in front of me dropping a few letters. That's weird, I'd like to call my mailing services private. I usually don't get letters in the morning. They come straight to my dorm to prevent confiscation.

     "Hi Gus-Gus, you cutie," Meda said stroking his feathers.

     "Bit weird dropping off my mail this early," I said handing him some owl treats from my bag.

     I opened the first letter which was from Lucy.

     Dearest Best Sister and the Queen, also the Master of Wizarding Chess,

I'd like to start this off with my distaste. How much longer must I address you by those titles? You didn't even give me a rematch on our game, how was I supposed to win?

On the other hand, I hope you're doing well. I'll send over some chocolate next week since I know it's nearing your time of the month. I know, I'm the best brother. I hope Regulus isn't giving you a hard time and if he does, you know what I'm going to do to him.

I don't mean to worry you but I thought I'd let you know this. I think our parents are planning for me to marry. As usual, I don't have a choice but I only hope who they pick will be well fit for the Malfoy bloodline. Do you think we would be able to fall in love?

Farewell Dearest Sister.

Lucy Malfoy, the Worst and Biggest Loser of Wizarding Chess Who Admits That His Younger Sister is Way Better At