𝟏𝟏

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ) ☙

.

     The argument stopped the second Reggie and I spoke up.

     "Sirius," Reggie asked again after hearing no response.

There was a squeak, "I'm scared."

"Everything will be fine Wormtail."

"Oh shut up, there's nothing to be scared of!"

"Prongs, don't you dare open that mouth."

"What are you going to do about that, Moony?"

"Are you Sirius or not," Reggie yelled shutting them up once again.

"Revelio," I said pulling out my wand.

Nothing happened.

"Sirius don't be a pussy," Reggie spat.

Well, shit.

That seemed to do the trick, Sirius showed up out of nowhere along with 'Glasses', 'Scars', and 'Squeaks'.

"If anyone is the pussy, it's you," Sirius sneered laughing.

Glasses patted him on the back laughing along.

I looked at Reggie, I could tell that those words hit hard but there was a mask on his face.

Reggie raised an eyebrow at him, "You're the one that left. How does that make me a pussy? Honestly, it makes you more of a coward."

Sirius's eyes glazed over, obviously, those words affected him too, "At least I got away, you're the pussy because you can't even stand up for yourself. Always depending on me."

"YOU WERE MY OLDER BROTHER," Reggie screamed, his neck becoming bright red.

Sirius rolled his eyes, "So I'm not your brother anymore?"

"You lost that title," Reggie answered.

"I even offered for you to come with me. You were just a scary cat. A cat, that's what you are," Sirius said with a smirk.

"No, you lost that title the second he became your brother. Actually no, when he became better than a brother," Reggie spat pointing at Glasses.