𝟔

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ) ☙

.

"Sylvie, what are you doing here at this ungodly hour," Meda whisper-yelled opening the door.

I sunk into her arms letting out a sob, "Regulus."

"My poor baby, come inside," she said as she shut the door pulling me into a hug.

Alec was brushing her teeth but froze looking at my state, "What happened?!"

     "Reggie, he—," I started letting out another sob sinking into Meda's arms.

     "Oh god, one sec," Alec said rushing to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and then adding herself to our hug.

     "You want to talk about it," Meda asked rubbing my back.

"I walked in and he was doing homework but he looked stressed so I started massaging his shoulders and asked him what happened," I started explaining.

Alec's face twisted in anger, "He better not have fucked you and left you."

I shook my head continuing, "Reggie–he then, he told me I'm the problem and that he can't do anything without thinking about me. Told me I'm always in the way and he's always worried about how it's going to affect me."

Meda spoke, "It seems like he really cares about you."

"He could've said all of that better instead of yelling at me," I ranted pissed.

     "Exactly, no need for him to push you away because he cares by yelling at you," Alec said getting mad.

     "That is true, he does care but he doesn't know how to show it," Meda finalized.

     "There's more," I said after a second.

     "What next," Alec asked confused.

     "He pushed me against the wall—," I started explaining.

"If he hit you–god Sylvie I would–I would beat the shit out of him to teach him a lesson," Meda promised clenching her fists.

Alec nodded agreeing, "That's a lot since she would never hurt a fly."

I laughed for the first time, "It wasn't like that, he just kissed me."