𝟏𝟑

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ) ☙

.

     I rested my palms under my chin staring at the clouds. Sunlight shone through blinding me but I had gotten used to it.

     "Next," Reggie yelled.

     Since I was a clingy bitch, I decided to follow Reggie to the new temporary chaser tryouts. I now regret my decision but it's not like I could go back.

     "I think I'm perfect for the role because—," Amycus Carrie, Alec's twin boosted.

"Didn't you fall off a broom that was on the ground," Evan asked.

"Uh, yeah but—," Amycus started explaining.

Reggie held up a hand to silence him and then yelled, "Next!"

Evan and I covered our ears and groaned.

This was the 67th Slytherin he had sent off. I was starting to get tired from the constant "next!"

"If you don't accept the next one then I'm going to lose my mind," I expressed throwing my arms in the air.

     "What she said," Evan said nodding at me.

     "Then lose your mind, I need the best chaser out there," Reggie said ignoring us.

     Evan and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

     "Stop shit-talking me," Reggie said without turning around.

     "We aren't," I defended.

     Evan backed me up, "How could you ever think that?!"

     He continued ignoring us.

     Another hour passed with no luck. I was starting to lose my mind. I had started blowing at the wind to see if it would change direction.

     Spoiler alert!

     It didn't.

     "Are tryouts still open," a confident female voice asked.

     FEMALE?!

     "I've decided to keep us all sane and end them for today," Reggie said packing up.