The Heir of Slytherin Ch 8

Severus POV

When I walked into the common room and everyone stop to stare at me. I sat on a couch in the corner of the room with my papers on my lap. It wasn't long before someone walked up to me.

"Hey filthy half-blood! We're did you steal those robe's?" Some 7th year said sneered.

"I did not steal from anyone, you poor excuse for a pure-blood." I growled out, bored and irritated.

"How dare you! Do you know who your talking to!?" The 7th year yelled angry. I could see everyone in the common room now staring at us. I set my hospital papers on the side before I stood up, now glaring the 7th year in the eye.

"No. Which means you're not of any importance. Now, leave me alone." I said. I picked up my papers and started walking to my dorm but a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I look back to see the 7th year red in the fase with anger.

"You'll pay for that!" He said as he pulled out his wand. Before he could do anything there was a bang on the window. Everyone turned to see the giant squid's tentacle's hitting the the window almost like it was angry. Then suddenly, there was hissing and the snake statue's in the common room started moving.

While this was happening, I was glaring at the 7th year holding my arm. "Let me go." I growled. The 7th year turned to me and his face turned to one of fear. He quickly let me go and took a couple steps back. I looked around and saw all the other Slytherins looking at me, wondering if I was the one that caused this.

I turned to the side and saw Lucius and Regulus looking at me with shocked expressions on their face. I went to the middle of the common room and stood on the small table, getting everyone's attention.

"Listen up everyone! I'm only going to say this one time and one time only! I am Severus Snape nee Prince, the Lord of the Prince family Manor and Fortune." I said as I held up my ring's. I saw a lot of the Slytherins gasping and looking at me with wide eyes. "I am also the Heir of Slytherin. I'm not going to be taking anymore disrespect from any of you! Slytherin or not, I will make your life a living hell. From now on, things are going to change."

The hissing from the snake statues stopped as they went back to their original position and the bangng on the window stopped. I ignore the stares and the whispering as walked to my dorm with my hospital papers in hand. Lucius and Regulus followed me, wanting answers to what just happened. Once we arrived at my dorm, I took off the rings and my clothes went back to normal while I put the rings in the box and set my hospital papers on my desk.

"Are you going to tell us what happened or do we have to ask first?" Lucius asked impatiently.

"You already saw what happened. I don't know why I have to explain to you." I said nonchalantly as I looked through my trunk for my night clothes. Granted they were old rags but this weekend I was going to go shopping.

"We're not talking about that we're talking about you being the heir of Slytherin." Regulus said as he sat on the bed along with Lucius.

"Listen, I decided to go do some digging on my family history and I found out that my mother was a descendant of the Salazar Slytherin." I said as I started to get ready for bed.

"It's good that you're finally getting the respect you deserve but why now?" Lucius asked confused.

"Remember when I said I'll make sure the Marauders get what they deserve? I just did that." I said smirking as I fixed my night shirt. "I just came back from a meeting with the Marauders, their parents and the Headmaster. You should have seen their faces once I revealed who I was and what I was about to do." I said chuckling a little darkly.

"That's fucking terrifying." Regulus said shaking his head as he smirk. "What are you going to do?"

"I have all the evidence I need to ruin their lives. Starting with all my hospital papers that were caused by the Marauders. The Headmaster doing nothing but favoring the Gryffindor's ignoring the Slytherins. And all basically all of Hogwarts staff ignoring abused and bullied kids. I'm more than happy to share my memories with anyone and my hospital papers as long as it gets them in trouble." I said as I pointed to my hospital papers.

"You mean to tell me that all of that is caused by the Marauders?!" Lucius said as he stood up and he checked out the papers on my desk. I could see him once as he went through the pages.

"Damn, I knew that they sent you to the hospital wing more than once but I didn't think it was that bad." Regular said as he eyed the papers.

"It's the Marauders, what do you expect?" I said as I walked near my bed. "Could we discuss this more tomorrow at breakfast? I need to get some rest."

"Yes, of course. We'll let you rest, you had a long day." Lucius said as he put down the papers and walked out my door with Regulus behind him.

I lock the door and went to bed thinking of all the possibilities to do to expose the Headmaster and get revenge on the Marauders.

The next morning I got up and started to getting ready, putting on my rings before I walked out the door. I walked down to the great hall and the Slytherin table, noticing that there was a throne like chair at the end of the table. I smirked slightly as I knew that must have been the seat for the heir of Slytherin but I couldn't help but wonder who put that there.

I slowly and cautiously walk up to the chair and sit down, straight and confident. I could feel many eyes on me, including the professors but I didn't care as I started to eat breakfast. Lucius and Regulus were at my sides, having breakfast with me and talking.

Everyone will now know who I am.
I am
the heir of Slytherin.