001

ELENA SAINZ 

It was about 7pm I had just got to my apartment after a shoot and all I wanted to do was get into bed and watch gossip girl. I get a message from my best friend Isabelle.

                                      MESSAGES

belle:
omg lena have u seen the article written about you?

                                                                                                                                                                                       lena:
                                                                   no what article?

belle:
let me send it to you one second

DAILYMAIL:Model Elena Sainz seen with Landon Norris her cousins old teammate and they were seen out for dinner last week and two days later Lando and his girlfriend Holly split up after being together for nearly two years

DAILYMAIL:
Model Elena Sainz seen with Landon Norris her cousins old teammate and they were seen out for dinner last week and two days later Lando and his girlfriend Holly split up after being together for nearly two years.Is it because of elena?

lena:
WTF, me and lando are just friends and we have been for soo long. I'm not the reason they broke up.

belle:
Ikk you would never do that but a lot of people seem to think your the reason, there all such idiots everyone knows you and Lando are really close friends.

lena:
this is just great I don't want to be involved in another scandal.

belle:
I know it's so annoying, ignore them babe !

I swear I can't catch a break, girls and guys can't be friends these days without everyone making assumptions and of course I'm being blamed for them breaking up. Just as I'm lying in bed I get a message from mase.

MESSAGE

mase:
LENA you busy rn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        lena:
                                                                              very why
mase:
what you doing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         lena:
watching gossip girl and eating sushi