002

The sun was shining into my room blinding me, I get up with the worst headache shit how much did I drink last night. I get out of my bed and trip over something and fall to the floor I let out a groan.
Something stirs from underneath me I look down and see jude under me I scream. He jolts up and flips us over so he's on top of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you" he shouts at me I scoff.

"Me! What's wrong with you why the fuck are you in my apartment" I shout back.

"I don't remember but calm down I don't want to be in your stupid apartment" he says I roll my eyes he's acting like I want him here.

"Are you gonna get of me" I say giving him a little push he looks down at our position and smirks a bit

"Yeah well enjoy it, this is the last time we'll ever be in position again" he says I laugh.

"You think I want to be in this position with you, oh my god can you get any more arrogant" I say while pushing him on to the floor and getting up.

"Now can you get out my apartment your ruining my morning" I tell him trying to find something to help with my headache.

"Oh my days, do you ever stop talking your making my headache worse" he groans I roll my eyes he's so rude.

"Well if I'm so annoying leave you dick" I say looking at him one last time before heading to the bathroom making sure to lock the door.

I step out the shower and head back into my room and thank god he's gone. After I get changed I sit on my bed trying to remember what happened, I began to remember us walking to my apartment and once we entered I get on the floor and lay down pulling jude down with me.

We lay on the floor for a bit until he pulls me up and drags me to the kitchen to eat food because he's starving pretty sure he ate all my food, I then tell him I'm tired so he tells me to go sleep but I refuse saying I'm to tired so he picks me up and places me in bed and takes my heels of for me, he then goes on the floor and that's all I remember. I immediately cringe replaying last night in my head, what is wrong with it me I'm never drinking again.

My phone begins ringing me and I look at the caller iD and see belle ringing me.

"Hello" i say to her

"Lena your in another article" she says

"What, now what have I done" I reply  falling back onto my bed wanting to go back to sleep and not deal with whatever shit I'm in now.

"I've sent it to you" she says, I click on our chat and go on the link she sent me.

DAILYMAIL: Jude Bellingham and Elena Sainz seen together last night looking very close. She was just seen out for diner with Lando Norris last week and last night with Jude Bellingham. We wonder who she is with, elena and Jude have followed each other on Instagram for a while but don't interact with each other's pictures, is this a new relationship? Jude is known to be with many different girls has he finally settled.

I re read the article 5 times, making sure I'm reading this right.

"Isabelle what the fuck shall I do, we were just really drunk last night or would I hell even be near Jude"
I tell her.

"I know I was really shocked when I saw the pictures of you both I thought you hated him" she says

"I do more than anything and he hates me as well, trust me we will never willingly be in each other's presence again" I tell her.

"Let's hope your manager can think of something to sort this out, I hate daily mail there so annoying " she says i groan again

"Shit she's going to kill me" I reply and just as I say that she rings me.

"Fuck she's calling me, I'll speak to you later bye" I say to her.

"Bye lena , stay on your best behaviour I don't want to see another article on you" she laughs as I do.

"Cant make any promises" I say before hanging up.

I dread answering my managers call.

"Hiii ella what's up" I say acting like nothing has happened.

" I go away for a week and your in two articles" she says, I pause thinking a reply.

"Ok it looks worse than it is, I was just meeting Lando for diner cause we were both in London and we hadn't seen in each other in a while but I had nothing to do with his breakup, she broke up with him, and with Jude trust me there's nothing going on there we were both really drunk and left masons house together that's it." I tell her, she doesn't reply for a minute.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen" I say cause I think she's angry at me because she isn't replying.

"What don't be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong at all, it's the stupid paparazzi and daily mail why are they making stories up" she replies.

"What are we going to do, I'm getting so many hate messages saying I'm a slut" I tell her

She sighs "ignore them, let me ring you back while I figure out what to do next and how to fix this" she tells me. We say our goodbyes and hang up.

I get under my blankets and prepare to go back to sleep seems to be all I do when something happens. Sleep my problems away.

                             INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz

LIKED BY: Judebellingham, Isabellelopez AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: slept all day,blaming it on jet lag.

COMMENTS DISABLED.