012

Elena

I'm walking to Jude's car as we're going to Trent's party I don't even know why I agreed to come I've already seen Jude today I don't know if I can deal with seeing him again.

I get in his car, " hey" he says. "Hi, lucky me seeing you twice in a day" I say sarcastically, he laughs.

"Yeah yeah, don't get too excited" he replies. I just turn the volume up on whatever he's listening to.

We don't talk the journey to Trent's which I'm glad about cause knowing us we'd probably argue.

"Are you drinking tonight" I ask him since he drove us here.

"Nah, I drove here so I can't drink" he says I nod and then say something I regret.

"You drink, I'll stay sober and drive us home" I say to him. He looks at me shocked to be honest I'm shocked as well that I'm being nice to him.

"Are you sure" he asks and looks at me suspiciously.

"Yeah I don't mind it's your friends party and I don't even want to drink" I say kinda regretting it cause I'm probably going to need some alcohol to deal with Jude, but it's too late now.

"Ok thanks" he says still looking at me weirdly.

"Stop looking at me like I'm plotting to poison your drink" I say to him.

"I wouldn't put it past you, your crazy" he says with a smirk. I shove him and walk ahead into the house.

"Ok you stay sober and I'll drink" I say to him he runs after me.

"Wait wait I was joking, I'm sorry" he says i just laugh at him.

"Jude you came" a voice says, we turn around and see Trent walking towards us.

"Of course bro" Jude says giving him them boy hugs.

"I'm so glad you came elena" he says to me pulling me into a hug. I return the hug and give him a smile.

"Me too, it's nice to see you" I tell him.  After a couple minutes I excuse myself letting them catch up with each other.

I just wander around regretting coming I'm already bored. I go to upstairs to the bathroom and decide to ring Isabelle since I'm missing her and wish she was here to keep me some company.

She immediately answers." Is everything okay, did Jude do something to you at the party " she rushes out I laugh at her concern.

"woah bell I'm fine for once Jude's not done anything, I'm just bored" I say to her. She lets out a sigh of relief.

"I got worried something had happened, go mingle with some hot guys" she says.

"I've got Jude" I say without thinking. She begins cheering.

"Ooo Lena you've got Jude is that right" she say's excitedly.

"No I didn't mean it like that and you know it, I just meant I can't go flirt with boys when he's meant to be my boyfriend" I quickly shut her down.

"Boring " she boos, and switches the call to FaceTime. Now get out the bathroom and go show me some fit guys I'm bored as well" she demands. I laugh and leave the bathroom but don't flip the camera to any guys.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs someone shouts my name, I look around startled wondering who's calling me but there's so many people around.

"Who's calling you is it Jude" Isabelle asks, I ignore her.

"Elena" I hear again and then I see mason, I smile and see him walking towards me. He comes and gives me a hug which I return thankful he's here I've not seen him in a while.