013

Elena:

"Hey guys" Jobe says, I wave and say hi back.

"Thanks again for opening the door" I say.

"It's fine don't worry about it " he says.

"Jude make sure your not loud, your mum and dad are sleeping I don't want to wake them" I tell him. He nods

I pull him into the house, still holding him up. Jobe helps and now we're both holding him up taking him up the stairs. He falls a bit on the stairs, he begins laughing loud.

"Jude stop shush" I tell him worrying he's going to wake Denise and Mark up. I put my hand over his mouth to make him stop.

He licks my hand, I squeal. "Ew Jude you freak stop" I whisper shout at him. And wipe my hand on him.

This makes him laugh even more even Jobe joins in.
We finally get him in his room.

"Do you want me to stay and help get him into bed" Jobe asks me, I want to say yes but i already feel bad for waking him up .

"No I'll be fine, you go back to bed" I tell him nods and leaves.

I turn around and see Jude on the floor, I'm tempted to call Jobe back but I feel to bad to.

I crouch down to him and keep nudging him but he doesn't move. All of a sudden he jumps up and shouts boo, I scream and fall back, I swear I almost had a heart attack.

Jude begins laughing loads, while I'm still on the floor, catching my breath. I kick him.

"That wasn't funny, you almost gave me a heart attack" I tell him. He just carries on laughing.

"You should have seen your face oh my days" he giggles. I can't help but smile he looks cute. Ew I did not just think that. He's not cute he's a demon.

"Get up and get to bed" I tell him.

"Oo bossy I like it" he grins, getting up of the floor. I roll my eyes.

"Take your clothes off and get changed" I tell him. He begins smirking, oh god why did I say that.

"I always knew you wanted to see me naked sainz" he says and pulls his shirt and pants off with no warning. I just stand there, I can't help but stare at him. I realise what I'm doing and quickly turn around.

"Jude what are you doing, put some clothes on" I tell him. He just laughs.

"You can turn around now" he says I turn and see him stood there shirtless and he's wearing some pyjama pants.

"can you not put a shirt on" I ask, he grins

"Nah, don't act like your not drooling right now" he says, I roll my eyes he's so obsessed with himself.

"I'm not" I reply back, he comes closer and rubs his finger near my lips, my eyes widen at how close he is.

"You sure about that" he whispers against my lips. I realise our close position and push him back.

"Ugh shut up Jude, go to bed" I tell him, he just laughs.

He jumps into his bed, thank god. I can finally leave as he's going to bed. He starts singing I groan why is he so difficult.

"Jude stop it, just go to sleep" I'm practically begging.

This only makes him louder, shit he's going to wake the whole house up. I go closer to the bed and crouch down near him.

"Jude please be quiet" I say he looks at me and smirks.

"Ok, if you say Jude's the hottest guy ever and I'm so in love with him" he says and laughs like a child.