011

Jude

I was getting changed when I hear laughing downstairs, a lot of laughing I head downstairs to see who's here. I walk into the kitchen and see the last person I expected to see in my house.

"Elena what are you doing here" I ask her as I'm so confused what she's doing here,because we haven't spoken in over a week since that day she came for dinner at my house, we were meant to meet up a couple days ago but she said to her manager she's not coming so I'm surprised she's here.

"did she not tell you she was coming" my mum asks confused.

"I messaged you in the morning telling you I'm coming over, you must have been asleep" she lie's . I nod my head still confused why she's here.

"Oh I've not been on my phone this morning" I lie as well.

"Your so rude Jude, are you not going to say hello to your girlfriend" she says. Shit I forgot I have to pretend to be her boyfriend.

I go to Elena and kiss her cheek and pull her into me wrapping my arm around her waist. I see a blush spread across her cheeks, cute.

"Hey babe, you okay" I ask her. I can see her trying to stifle a laugh at me calling her babe.

"I'm okay, you free today" she asks leaning into me I don't think she realises but I don't mind.

Yeah, what you guys doing" I ask them.

"I messaged her last night and asked if she would help me today choose furniture for my room, she's such a sweetheart she's come to help me we're going ikea" my mum tells me, I surprised after what happened that day elena still came to help my mum.

"That's nice, have fun" I say. I see Elena smirk.

"Denise do you not think Jude should come with us, since he's free and it can be a nice day out" she says smiling. This bitch, I squeeze her waist which makes me smile even more.

"That's a great idea, come on Jude your coming with us" my mum says, I hold a groan in I don't want to go shopping.

"Oh it's fine, you can have a girls day" I say. But Elena doesn't drop it.

"We're having a girls day on the weekend, so don't worry about that, I want you to come" elena says looking up at me.

"Okay I'll come" I say knowing they won't drop it.

"Great, let me go get my bag, we're gonna have to much fun" my mum says excited.

"I swear your such a bitch sometimes" I say turning to her. She laughs.

"You think you can be a dick to me the other day and I'll let you off" she says. I roll my eyes she's so dramatic. 

I don't know why I made such a big deal about her being at my house last week and getting on with my family, I mean I kind of liked having her at my house she fit in well which I think made me angry cause I hate her so why was I enjoying her being at my house. I don't know what's wrong with me recently.

~~~

We've been in ikea for two hours now, I'm sat in the cafe I don't even know where my mum and elena are. I get up to go find then.

I end up finding them in an aisle both laughing, I smile seeing my mum and elena laughing and smiling so much. It's nice there getting along so much. Even though I don't get how my mum likes Elena so much.

"Are you guys done now, can we go" I say going up-to them.

"Calm down we've not been here long" elena says to me. Is this girl serious.