006

INSTAGRAM

Elenasainz

LIKED BY: benchilwell,wolfiecindy AND OTHERS

Elenasainz: morning 💤

COMMENTS:

Username: how do u look this nice in the morning

benchilwell: loving the head band
-elenasainz: I'll get you one Ben

Username: 😍😍

Judebellingham: cute
-elenasainz: thanks bellingham

Username: omg omg I'm obsessed with them

Username: there too cute , they must be together

Isabellelopez: missing this cute face 😭
-elenasainz: come visit me I miss u more

~

It was around 5:30 and I just got back to my apartment, I had some photo shoots today and a meeting today about a project I'm working on. I have a shower and begin to get ready.
It's 7:35 and I get a message from jude that he's outside, I grab my bag and spray some perfume before heading out to his car.

I get in his car and prepare for silence but he shocks me and says hello.

"Hi" I say back confused

"You look nice" he says now I'm really confused he's never complimented me.

"Wow did the Jude Bellingham just compliment me" I say he laughs.

" don't get used to it" he says back and begins to drive of.

"Wasn't going to" I say, I sneak a glance at him and have to admit he looks really good, I quickly look away before he catches me.

We go inside the restaurant and order our food, we're sat in silence for about 5 minutes so I decide to break the silence.

"Sorry you didn't win the championship " I say to him, he looks up shocked that I'm speaking to him.

"Thanks, still pretty bummed about it but trying to move forwards" he says I nod.

"I can imagine, but when I was watching the game I could see you guys tried your best and that's the most important thing, and hey you won player of the season that's pretty cool" I say to him.

"Yeah that was pretty sick" he says then pauses.

"Did you say you watched my game" he says with a smirk. Shit I didn't mean to say that.