10

Me and Denise begin to bake the cookies,

"I'm really happy Jude has found you" she says to me.

"I'm really glad I found him as well, he makes me really happy" I lie to her.

"I'm glad, I can tell you make him happy as well" she says.

"So tell me more about you what do you do" she asks .

"I model but I also am in the process of starting my own brand" I tell her. She smiles.

"Oo that sounds exciting what brand are you working on" she asks.

"I'm starting my own skin care brand, when I was younger I really struggled with acne and I was so insecure about it. So i want a skincare which everyone can use but also for people who have acne as I want to help them feel confident. I say.

"That's really beautiful Elena, I can't wait to try it when it's done and support your brand" she says pulling me into a side hug. I smile it feels nice to have someone support you.

"Thank you so much Denise, I will definitely make sure you get my skincare line before anyone else does" I tell her,

she laughs. "Thanks darling".

We carry on baking the cookies just talking about random stuff, even thought we just met we really clicked.

"Ok let's place these in the oven for a little bit, I'll put  a timer on. Let's go sit with the boys while we wait" she says.

We go into the living room, Jobe and Jude are sat on opposite sofas I'm about to go sit next to Jobe but think I should probably sit next to Jude even though I don't want to. I plop down onto the sofa next to him. He pulls me closer to him and puts his arm around my shoulder, I try not to lean into him but I can't help it, he's so warm and comfortable.

"When's the cookies going to be done" Jobe asks.

"We just put them into the oven it shouldn't be too long". Denise tells him.

"So how was your guys bonding time while baking the cookies" Jobe asks.

"We had a great time, I love Elena so much she's so sweet. Don't mess anything up Jude" Denise says to him. I laugh.

"I won't, she's not going anywhere" he says and kisses my head. I smile as I see Denise looking at us.

"Awe you guys are so cute" she says.

"I'm going to go on check on the cookies" Denise says and Jude gets up to go to the bathroom.

Jobe gets up and sits next to me,

"So Elena what do you see in my brother, cause let's be honest you can do better" he says.

I do an awkward laugh," yeah true, he's a dick head I'm not going to deny that but I really enjoy being around him I always feel safe and happy, he's also very caring" I tell Jobe. I don't know where that came from but I definitely don't mean it just saying it so Jobe doesn't get suspicious.

"How cute well I'm glad my brother has you, your good for him. But if he ever does anything let me know I'll beat him up" he says, I laugh he's so cute.

"Thanks Jobey, what about you any girls" I ask him.

He shrugs no but I see a little smile.

"Ooo who is she, spill" I tell him.

"Okay but don't tell anyone" he says.

"Promise I won't" I say. Just as he's about to tell me Jude walks in, he goes silent.