A Message From the Author

Hello everyone and welcome to my TedTalk. Before we get started, there's a few things I would like to say.

————————————————————

To start, I should probably tell you what there is to watch out for in this book:

-Mild language (hell, frick, damn, etc.)

-Censored profanity (mostly for humour)

-Violence

-Death

-Difficult topics such as substances and suicide (I'll put a trigger warning at the start of any chapters that talk about these)

-Cringe-ahh romance scenes (nothing sexual, just cringe)

These thing aren't guaranteed, but don't be surprised if they come up

————————————————————

Things there will NOT be under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:

-Human versions of the Ink Demon or other ink monsters (ain't gonna be no anthro mofos in my book)

-Lemon, lewd, smut, lime, or whatever you want to call it. Just, no sex. Absolutely not.

-OCs (all the characters, other than Y/N herself, will be from the source material. If I do have to create a new character for the sake of the plot, I'll give a heads-up)

————————————————————

There may be some smooch things or whatever because that's just customary of these kinds of fanfics. I will be grounding this as much in the actual game as this genre will allow.

Also, I would like to disclaim that I am making this purely out of spite. I don't simp for the Ink Demon. I don't even like these kinds of fanfictions. This book exists because I'm a fan of the Bendy franchise, and I want to prove to myself how good I am at writing by writing something I don't like. So don't worry, I'm going to try and make a good story, even if my own book becomes the bane of my existence.

Also also, none of the images used in this story belong to me. Every single one of them is a screenshot or some fanart I found. Unless I say otherwise, you should always assume I got that picture from either google or Pinterest. This excludes the cover art. I did in fact make the cover art. I'm very good and cool and epic at drawing and art and all that jazz.

————————————————————

One more thing, I doubt little bendy will be in this story much, if at all. Mainly because I know I'll forget to use him, and it would be weird. (I'm sorry baby bendy my sweet child 😭 I didn't mean to disrespect you like this)

Anyways. Let's move on.

 Let's move on