Sad bingus

So here's a funny thing.
I most likely won't feel like writing for another while.
Yeah, sorry.
I've been trying to muster up the mood to do it, but just haven't been able to find it within myself.
Yeah I just wanted to explain why there hasn't been another chapter for almost the entire month, and most likely won't be for the time being.
In the meantime though, here's some questions you can have that are related to Bendy, because I can apparently write this when I can't write what I'm actually supposed to!

Question 1
Do you prefer the Ink Demon from Bendy and the Ink Machine, or do you prefer the Ink Demon from Bendy and the Dark Revival? (I personally prefer the BATDR demon, because he's a lot scarier and has more character)

Question 2
Have you ever actually played these games, or did you just watch a YouTuber or a friend? (I watched a YouTuber because I'm too much of a pussy to play horror games for myself, even if it's hardly actually scary)

Question 3
What other kinds of franchises do you like? Feel free to make a list!

Question 4
Should the Ink Demon be in Super Smash Bros. yes or no. Because BATIM demon would probably suck but BATDR demon might actually be really cool ngl

Question 5
In the whole franchise, who's your favourite character(s)? (Books count too!)

Question 6
Got any headcanons you want to share? >->

ALSO
HERE'S A QUIZ! (For even more funsies)

Quiz 1
When was Joey Drew Studios (in lore not real life) founded?

Quiz 2
What is the name of the second Bendy novel? (The sequel to Dreams Come to Life)

Quiz 3
Name one other game made by Kindly Beast that isn't part of the Bendy franchise

Quiz 4
What was the name of Buddy Boris when he was a human? (First and last name)

Quiz 5
What is the name of the company that purchased Bendy after Joey Drew died? (Easy question I know, I'm just making sure you actually know these simple things)

Quiz 6
Name all the Butcher Gang members (bonus point for the new ghost girl)

So yeah, that was fun. Hopefully you guys aren't too upset about the delayed chapter (at least it's not like waiting for Hollow Knight: Silksong)
Enjoy the rest of your day!

 Hopefully you guys aren't too upset about the delayed chapter (at least it's not like waiting for Hollow Knight: Silksong)Enjoy the rest of your day!

(Fun fact about me: King Dedede is not my favourite Kirby character

(Fun fact about me: King Dedede is not my favourite Kirby character.)