Chapter 1,798,210 - Y/N dies and lives again

Garten of BanBan fu███g sucks. I just thought you all should know that. Also, I'm discovering that I really don't like making romance. This is what I have made because I'm really struggling to write the ACTUAL next chapter. Please enjoy until then.

———————————————————

Megalovania starts playing and I realize we gonna have to kill this guy. I look over and I see Sans Undertale™. He shakes his head and says "do you wanna have a bad time?"

This is probably because I have 76 bodies in my basement and now he is mad or something. Inky looks at him and says "I'm gonna pummel you, little man," and Sans Undertale™ says "nuh-uh".

Then they throw fists I think. But then in the middle of their fight, Freddy Fazbear walks through the door.

"Har har har har har," he says, and then he pulls out a bazooka that shoots Anti-Sans and Anti-Ink-Demon bombs. But both of them dodge it so they survive d.

Unfortunately, I was not so lucky, because I got hit with the bombs. Because even though they are labelled as Anti-Sans and Anti-Ink-Demon, they are still bombs, so they actually work on everything.

As I laid there dying, Inky held me in his arms and said "ohhhh no that's not good, oh no I'm so sad, woe is me, sad sad sad :(". And I said "Ink Demon I actually am a big fangirl and I am in love with you even though you are a big monster and you are scary and evil I actually think you are ver cute." And then Inky said "aw thanks bbg. Um, you're not bad I guess."

Then luckily for me, a really bright light started shining from the sky. Then Shadow The Hedgehog descended down from heaven, and said "hello mortals, it is I, Shadow the Jesus, here to bring Y/N back to life."

And Inky said "why though," and Shadow the Jesus said "because Y/N is the most special and cool and interesting person on the planet and she is so beautiful," and then Inky said "is she really though?" and Shadow the Jesus said "yeah."

Then the red sussy Among Us imposter said "there is an imposter among us."

Then Shadow the Jesus made me alive again, and Inky said "yippee!" Then I gave Inky a big kiss, and he looked at me and said "wtf was that what did you do to me," and I said "it was a kiss because I'm in love with you," and Inky said "oh, uh, okay then."

As he said this, Freddy Fazbear turned around and fired the bazooka at BanBan from Garten of BanBan, because he and his whole game deserves to go up in flames.

The end. 🔥🔥💅💅

^^This is me trying to write the next chapter^^