What's to come?

Here are just a list of things that you can expect for Peter and WHEN you can expect them. Same for some lore.

1. Yes. Peter will date Artemis AT A POINT. Won't be permanent.

2. Peter's story in season 1 will be The Symbiote storyline 😏 It's sort of gonna be what Andrew's Spider-Man said happened to him of how he got rageful and bitter after Gwen's death. So yeah, this is gonna explore that. Some hints of it were seen.

3. We'll see the Justice League's opinion on Spider-Man. Some don't like him. Most do.

4. The Morales family will have a cameo in Season 1.

5. Wolverine and Spider-Man will have a great bond, like in the comics.

6. The Sinister 6 will appear in season 1.

7. Doctor Doom will appear, but only in 1/2 episodes in season 1.

8. Doctor Strange will meet Doctor Fate and he might don the helmet.

9. Prowler will be a BEAST in season 1.

10. M'gann and Peter will have a sibling-like bond.

11. Batman vs Spider-Man will happen.

12. Another Spider-person will be in Season 2.

13. Spider-Gwen will only appear as a love interest in Season 2. Not saying they'll end up together, but the possibility of it will be there.

14. We'll see hints of Zatanna x Peter in season 1.

15. Flash Thompson is gonna develop as a character, same with his bond with Peter.

16. Doctor Doom will be one of the biggest villains in Young Justice. He'll be able to stand toe-to toe with the Justice League.

17. Doctor Octopus will only happen in Season 2.

18. Some chapters will be solely focused of Peter. Some of them will have cameos of other Justice League members, mainly Zatanna and Artemis.

19. Silver Sable will be in season 2.

20. The kicker... This Spider-Man will be in Into the Spiderverse as one of the Spider-people that got transport led there. He's also gonna be in Across The Spiderverse! He's gonna have a semi-large connection to Miguel. Whatever side he'll be on. Wait and see.