Artemis

Artemis noticed the staring from the titular hero and raised an eyebrow, "You're staring." she pointed out.

M'gann realized why. Artemis looked pretty similar to Gwen after all. It'd make sense he'd be stunned. Spider-Man shook his head out of his stare and walked to the group, "Sorry. So..." He put his hands on his hips as he came to a stop in front of them, "So are you guys going to introduce me, orrr....?"

As Green Arrow was about to introduce her, Wally quickly jumped in, "Oh, I'll tell you who she is. She's Speedy's replacement!" he yelled as he held his arms in the air

Silence filled the air, with Wally also gaining no reaction from Spider-Man. Wally dropped his arms and his face turned into a frown with a sigh, "You never met Speedy before, have you?" he asked.

Spider-Man chuckled, "Nope." He walked up to Artemis and extended his hand to her, "Nice to meet you..." He waited for an answer.

She eyed his hand before she shook it with a smirk, "Artemis. Green Arrow's protégé and your new teammate." she greeted.

"Spider-Man smiled back, "Pleasure."

The 2 let go and then she eyed the mask he was wearing, "And..." She then waved her finger around her face, referring to the mask, "this? " She dropped her hand, "We all know each other already." she said.

"Sorry, but not even Green Arrow knows my secret identity. You'll have to earn that." He replied. Artemis was taken back as Spider-Man looked at Green Arrow, "If she's your new protégé, what happened to your old one?" he asked.

Suddenly, the sound of the Zeta Tube activating was heard throughout the room. They all turned towards the Zeta Tube

Recognized: 

Speedy; B06.

Roy Harper, AKA Speedy, walked throughout the Zeta Tube, "Well, for starters, he doesn't go by 'Speedy' anymore." He came to a stop, "Call me Red Arrow."

Spider-Man stepped to the side and leaned closer to Robin, "I'm guessing he's Speedy? Or not anymore in this case." he asked.

Robin nodded, "Yeah..." he said, in complete awe as he crossed his arms.

Green Arrow stepped from behind Artemis, "Roy, you look..." Green Arrow tried to say, but was cut off by Roy walking to the center of the training circle in the center of the group.

"-Replaceable." he cut off as he then stepped closer to Arrow.

"It's not like that. You told me you were going solo." Green Arrow tried to defend.

"So why waste time finding a sub? Can she even use that bow?" Roy angrily replied.

Artemis stepped up in front of Roy so they were face-to-face, "Yes, she can." she said with smug.

"Who are you??" Wally questioned extending and raising his arms to his side.

"His niece." Artemis said

"My niece." Green Arrow also said, both at the same time.

"Another niece?" Robin questioned jokingly and knowingly as he had a smirk on his face.

"But she is not your replacement," Kaldur added to reassure Roy as he stepped up to him and Roy turned to face him, "We have always wanted you on the team. And we have no quota on archers.

Wally stepped up to his side, "And if we did, you know who we'd pick." he added.

"Whatever, Baywatch, I'm here to stay." She added as she stepped up towards them.