Battle For The Symbiote

Black Cat stood beside Kingpin and Harry began to glare at her as well, now knowing she was the one that stole the symbiote personally. "Why'd you still have her tied?" Harry asked.

"She owed me. And she knows Spider-Man. She already managed to contact him about the symbiote and was going to tell him about our plan if I didn't already catch her by then." Kingpin explained, sending glares down at her.

She looked down at the ground, defeated.

"What?" Harry questioned, confused. "Why would she tell him?"

"Because she is infatuated by him." He quickly replied. "Now may we begin?"

Harry sighed. He looked down at the briefcase, considering the choices he had. He knew that if Kingpin had ownership of Oscorp, he'd be able to wreck havoc on New York if he wanted to. 

But he didn't care.

"Give it." He told his butler and the old man walked towards Kingpin. 

"Okay, team, what's the gameplan?" Miss Martian asked them.

"Once the contract is handed over and the symbiote out of Black Cat's hands, we go in." Kaldur told them. "Then Kid Flash will grab the symbiote and get it out safely. We will deal with Kingpin and the mercenaries."

"Why don't I just grab Black Cat and get out of here??" Kid Flash asked.

"It's Black Cat, Kid." Spider-Man said, "I doubt even Superboy would be able to keep his hands on her. And if she sees the slightest sign of trouble, she'll bail. WITH the symbiote. And we lose it. Again."

The butler opened the briefcase in front of Kingpin and he smiled down on it. "Now the symbiote." Harry told him.

Kingpin looked up at Harry then pulled out a switch. He flicked it and the gauntlets immediately deactivated. Black Cat looked at the canister confusingly and a guard walked up in front of her. He grabbed the canister from her hands and the gauntlets dropped.

Black Cat massaged her wrist with her other hand and groaned, "Can I go now?" she demanded.

"Just wait a moment." Kingpin told her and she rolled her eyes.

The guard carefully walked towards Harry with the symbiote in hand. Harry stared at the symbiote with intense eyes, his hope being brought back.

Aqualad got on his Waterbearers out, "Okay, now!"

Spider-Man, Robin and Aqualad smashed through the roof windows. Everyone shot their heads up at the incoming heroes. Miss Martian took the opportunity and brought the symbiote canister to her hands using her telekinesis. The canister shot into her hands, "Got it!"

Kingpin spun his head towards the now floating canister and narrowed his eyes. He quickly realized who it was, "GET THE MARTIAN!" he pointed at the floating canister. 

Black cat smiled and then leaped off up at the high windows, "See you guys around!" she yelled then leaped off with nobody telling where she went...

But Robin threw down smoke bombs across the ground, blinding everyone's vision. Unlucky for Miss Martian though - she couldn't see either. The goons fired in the direction Kingpin pointed to and Miss Martian quickly put her hands up. She couldn't see all the bullets and it some skidded across her arms, causing her to drop the canister. 

"The symbiote!" She called out.

Spider-Man shot his webs towards one good and pulled him towards himself. He sent a kick right into the goon, sending him flying into another. His spider-senses went off and he backflipped, avoiding a barrage of bullets heading his way.