BROTHER

Pei Yu had a lot of questions in his heart.

  For example, how could Jiang Jingyan's cheap brother live on the street and get injured, why would his brother pick him up? He couldn't really like the beauty of the little beauty, right?

  He didn't know how many handsome guys and beauties took the initiative to send themselves to Pei Chuan's bed. Huan Feiyan was thin, pure, sexy and charming, and Pei Chuan didn't even give them the right eye.

  Pei Yu once suspected that his brother had no normal human desires at all.

  Now...

  Pei Yu figured out something, and he raised his eyebrows lightly, "Brother, it's okay, you have good eyesight."

  Pei Chuan: "Put away your rude thoughts."

  Pei Yu narrowed his eyes slightly . "Then why do you take care of others so much, not to picture others' bodies?"

  Pei Chuan looked at the thick night outside the window, his eyes without any emotion were deeper than the night.

  As if caught in some distant memory, after a moment of silence, he said,

  "I only treat him as a younger brother."

  Pei Yu looked at Pei Chuan's serious, unsmiling appearance, and almost laughed.

  He nodded, "Okay, brother, um... Brother is alright."

  This reaction was obviously that he didn't believe Pei Chuan's words very much.

  Pei Chuan didn't care, it didn't matter what others thought. He really regarded Lin Suici as his younger brother, no matter in the past or now.

  "Don't worry about this, brother, you haven't told me why..."

  Pei Chuan turned around and walked away with long legs, without any hesitation, his back revealed unfeeling feelings.

  "..." Pei Yu was silent, raised his hand and pushed the metal-frame glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes were very sad.

  This kind of feeling only knowing half of the gossip, it can suffocate people to death.

  Okay, don't tell him, right, he can also know from others.

  Pei Yu took out his mobile phone, clicked on WeChat, and quickly tapped on the keyboard with his slender fingers, and sent a message to the contact with the note "Jiang Laogou":

  Pei Yu: [Did something happen to your house? ? 】

  After a few seconds, he replied to the convenience.

  Jiang Laogou: [? ]

  Pei Yu edited the news – nothing, it's your cheap brother named Lin Suici...

  He paused and deleted the edited content.

  Pei Yu: [Nothing, I just found an expert to do the math for you. Your family will be very unlucky recently, especially you]

  Pei Yu: [Brother Jingyan, be careful when you go out~]

  Jiang Laogou: [ ...]

  Jiang Laogou: [Go away]

  Pei Yu looked at these two messages, and across the screen, he could imagine Jiang Jingyan's speechlessness at this time, and then he laughed out of conscience.

  Jiang Jingyan on the other side rubbed his forehead helplessly, and disliked throwing his phone aside. What's wrong with this designation of Pei.

  There is still no news about Lin Suici, and Jiang Le refuses to tell the truth.