Chapter 38

Jiang Hongyu and Zhou Wenqian never expected Jiang Le to say such words. Their youngest son always had a friendly attitude towards Lin Suici. But, who knew he harbors such thoughts in his heart.

Jiang Jingyan was not surprised, because he already knew that Jiang Le didn't like Lin Suici.

"Lele...you, why do you think so?"

Zhou Wenqian always thought that she knew her youngest son very well, but now that she heard these words, her emotions are extremely complicated, like a ball of thread that was being cut and sorted.

"Even if you don't like him, you can't hurt him like this. It's wrong to do so." Zhou Wenqian supported her forehead with a tired face, and sighed weakly, "Lele, mom is very disappointed with you."

Jiang Hongyu: "Jiang Le, go back to your room and reflect on what you did wrong. Don't go out during this time."

"I..." Jiang Le cried and wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't speak. He just gave them a pitiful look with tears in his eyes, and reluctantly walked upstairs.

Mom, dad and elder brother are still angry, but they will be fine in a few days. After all, they love him so much and won't stay angry with him for so long.

When Jiang Le first planned the kidnapping incident, he thought about the possibility of being exposed, but he did it anyway.

Because he had the confidence.

Jiang Hongyu hugged his sad wife to comfort her, then couldn't help sighing as he looked at Jiang Jingyan who had been silent all this time.

"Now, we have to think about how to solve this matter with Pei Chuan. Jingyan, don't you have a good relationship with Lin Suici? How did he and Pei Chuan know each other?"

Before leaving, Pei Chuan left a sentence—— this account will be settled in another day.

Jiang Hongyu always felt a bit uneasy. Pei Chuan is not a good person, there aren't many people in the circle who dared to offend him. If he really wanted to intervene in this matter for Lin Suici, it would be difficult to solve.

What is the relationship between Lin Suici and Pei Chuan?

"I can't handle this matter, Dad, you can figure it out yourself."

Jiang Jingyan spread his hands helplessly at him, and after he finished speaking, he got up and walked out.

He also has a temper, okay?

——

Lin Suici had not been in a coma for too long before he woke up in a daze. The first thing he felt was that his eyes hurt so much.

He is in the hospital again, with a needle and an IV drip on the back of his hand.

Lin Suici blinked his stinging eyes very slowly, reflecting on what happened.

He just buried himself in Pei Chuan's arms and cried for a long time, and finally.... fainted from crying?

Before he could think about it carefully, the door was pushed open by someone. He was startled and immediately closed his eyes.

Pei Chuan walked over with light steps, and sat down by the hospital bed. His gaze fell on the young man lying on the hospital bed as he looked around.

He slightly leaned over, and stared at the slightly trembling eyelashes of the person on the bed, and the tips of the ears that were stained red.

"Woke up?"

A low voice with a faint smile rang in his ears, and Lin Suici nervously clutched the thin quilt covering his body, and hesitatingly opened his red and swollen eyes after a moment.