Chapter 32

"Yo, what kind of situation is this?"

Pei Yu walked in from outside, his gaze wandering with interest between Pei Chuan and Jiang Jingyan, and finally stopped at Jiang Jingyan's ugly face, his fox eyes slightly narrowed.

"Isn't this our brother Jingyan, why is your face so ugly?"

Jiang Jingyan glanced at him.

Pei Yu always likes to dress as a peacock, and today he is wearing a wine red silk shirt. The shirt has an excellent drape and a very fashionable style. On his body, it does not look old-fashioned at all, but even makes his skin look fairer.

Pei Yu was holding a cute puppy in his arms, and his slender hands were resting on the puppy's little furry head, carelessly stroking it.

Seeing Jiang Jingyan looking at the puppy in his arms, Pei Yu took two steps forward, and raised the puppy higher in front of Jiang Jingyan, saying, "Do you want to pet it?"

When he got closer, Jiang Jingyan could still smell the light scent of perfume emanating from the other party's body, which wasn't too strong or pungent.

He was already in a bad mood because of his conversation with Pei Chuan just now, and he didn't want to talk to Pei Yu at all, so he just ignored him, turned around and walked outside.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Pei Yu swiftly stood in front of him, his eyes covered by thin metal-rimmed glasses were half-smiling.

Jiang Jingyan smiled politely at him in a somewhat awkward manner, then stepped heavily on Pei Yu's shoe, and with Pei Yu's miserable howl, he walked out of the office without looking back.

Pei Chuan sat at his desk and watched a good show.

Pei Yu grinned for a while before recovering, wondering if his toe had been broken.

"What a hot-tempered guy!" He murmured in a low voice, then limped across to Pei Chuan with the puppy in his arms, pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Brother, why was Jiang Jingyan here? What did you two talk about?"

"Nothing important." Pei Chuan glanced at the little puppy in Pei Yu's arms, and commented mercilessly: "Ugly."

Pei Yu: "..."

"Where is it ugly? This is the cutest one in my family, and I don't even want to give it to you."

Pei Yu has two Shiba Inu at home, one male and one female. Last month, three puppies were born, and he posted a photo of the puppies in Moments last night. Not long after, Pei Chuan suddenly sent him a message.

"But then again, why do you want to keep a dog all of a sudden?"

Pei Yu immediately smelled some gossip here. He narrowed his eyes and stared at Pei Chuan's expressionless face with scrutiny. Then he smiled meaningfully, "Is it for the little beauty?"

Pei Chuan was noncommittal.

So caring, but still saying that it's nothing, Pei Yu secretly complained in his heart that his elder brother Pei Chuan, a thousand year old iron tree is finally about to bloom.

Tsk... It's still an old cow eating tender grass, that kid looks like he is about eighteen or nineteen years old.

Suddenly thinking of something, Pei Yu asked again: "Brother, is the little beauty afraid of you?"

Pei Chuan raised his eyelids and glanced at him, but said nothing.

"You can't do this. You keep a straight face all day long. I remember you used to scare children to tears." Pei Yu was amused as he spoke, and couldn't help but laugh out loud.