Chapter 30

The night was thick, with the villa being very quiet, and the chirping of insects could be heard outside the window.

After dinner, the two went back to their respective rooms.

Lin Suici didn't eat much at dinner, but only drank a bowl of fish soup.

In the room, the young man came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

Thinking about the size, he still felt uncomfortable, and couldn't help but look down, but it was quite suitable.

Lin Suici stood by the French window, carelessly wiping his half-dried short hair, and looked down inadvertently, only to find that there was actually a garden below, but it was too dark to see it clearly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door outside, Lin Suici followed the sound and saw Pei Chuan come in, holding a steaming cup of milk in his hand.

He also seemed to have just taken a shower and changed into casual clothes. This was the first time Lin Suici had seen him without formal attire.

The man was wearing a black long-sleeved silk home dress, with a few strands of hair hanging casually on his forehead, and he looked casual and lazy. Through the slightly open collar, one could vaguely see the perfect muscle lines, which looked abstinent and sexy.

It is true that Pei Chuan is a very good-looking man with a perfect figure, and although Lin Suici is not a face con, his eyes still lingered on him for a while.

Lin Suici was looking at Pei Chuan, and Pei Chuan was also looking at him.

The young man was wearing a cotton short-sleeved t-shirt with a large neckline. His fair skin was slightly red from the moisture, revealing a clearly defined collarbone.

Pei Chuan withdrew his gaze and placed the milk in his hand on the small coffee table in front of the sofa. "Drink some milk before bed, it will help you sleep better."

After putting down the milk, he walked towards Lin Suici, and looked down at the young man's hand holding the towel. Although the wound had healed, there were still faint scars on his fair skin.

"Have you applied the medicine yet?"

Lin Suici knew what he was asking, so he shook his head.

Pei Chuan said: "First blow dry your hair, and I'll apply medicine for you."

Lin Suici nodded hesitantly. He stood at the same spot, watching Pei Chuan turn around and find a hair dryer. He stood by the bed and waved at him, saying, 'Come over'.

As if his brain was controlled, Lin Suici walked over slowly, and sat by the bed under Pei Chuan's signal.

Realizing that Pei Chuan was going to blow-dry his hair, he could barely react. His lips moved and he quickly shook his head, like a rattle drum.

Seeing this, Pei Chuan gave a short chuckle from his throat, "Don't want me to blow dry your hair?"

Lin Suici explained everything with his actions. He glanced at the man with a hint of caution in his eyes, and then reached out to take the hair dryer from the man's hand. He then turned slightly to avoid the other person's gaze and lowered his head to start blowing his hair.

He can no longer have any intimate contact with Pei Chuan, Lin Suici thought to himself.

The roar of the hair dryer sounded in the quiet bedroom.

Pei Chuan crossed his arms in a relaxed posture, and his gaze stayed on the young man's ears, which were getting redder. Even the back of his slender neck was flushed.