Chapter 36

Jiang Le's actions were beyond everyone's expectations.

The glass ashtray drew an arc in mid-air and hit Lin Suici straight on the head.

Lin Suici stood there in a daze, unable to react, and Jiang Jingyan beside him couldn't react either.

He subconsciously closed his eyes.

However, what was waiting for him was not severe pain, but a sudden warm embrace.

At the same time, there was a crisp cracking sound of a glass ashtray falling to the ground rang in the ears.

The breath of the visitor almost enveloped Lin Suici, carrying a faint smell of tobacco, inexplicably reassuring.

Everyone's surprised and shocked eyes focused on the two of them, and they didn't even realize what was going on.

Pei Chuan's face remained unchanged, but he frowned invisibly. He wrapped his hands around Lin Suici's shoulder and back, holding him in his arms in a protective posture.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay."

The familiar deep magnetic voice sounded in his ears, with a gentle soothing tone. He opened his eyes, and met Pei Chuan's deep and cold eyes.

Lin Suici's heart trembled, and there were waves in his stagnant eyes.

It was Pei Chuan... Pei Chuan saved him and stood in front of him without hesitation.

Without much time to think, messy footsteps sounded from far to near, and several bodyguards in black suits came in from the outside, each with a strong and imposing figure.

It was the people brought by Pei Chuan.

"Sir, madam, these people insisted on breaking in, I...I couldn't stop them!"

The one who spoke was the servant who was cleaning the yard just now, and she hurriedly followed, her tone very flustered.

Everything happened in just a few seconds.

Jiang's father and mother hadn't reacted to the incident of their young son trying to hit someone with an ashtray, and now they were stunned by the sudden arrival of these people.

The most shocking thing for them was the identity of the visitor. If they were not mistaken, it was Pei Chuan who was holding Lin Suici in his arms.

The president of the Pei Group.

Jiang Hongyu felt that his mind was completely confused, "This...what the hell is going on here?"

Jiang Jingyan was not surprised by Pei Chuan's arrival, but what surprised and angered him was Jiang Le's actions.

"Jiang Le, do you fucking know what you're doing!"

Jiang Jingyan glared at Jiang Le with a gloomy face, and couldn't help swearing. If it weren't for Pei Chuan's quick movements, the ashtray would have smashed on Lin Suici's head.

"I..." Jiang Le was also stunned, not because of Jiang Jingyan's scolding, but because of Pei Chuan's sudden arrival.

Naturally, he knows Pei Chuan. After all, who doesn't know the famous Master Pei.

He has seen Pei Chuan at several banquets, but he just watched from a distance without coming forward to greet him.

It's not that Jiang Le never thought of getting close to Pei Chuan. If he could get to know Pei Chuan and say a few words to someone so high up, his friends would envy him.

Once, he mustered up the courage to step forward, but before he could speak, a cold look from the other party made him stop.

Pei Chuan is too difficult to get close to. He always has a cold and indifferent demeanor that rejects people from thousands of miles away.