Chapter 42

After the bodyguards left, Jiang Le curled up on the ground in embarrassment with tears and sweat covering his face.

After a moment, he struggled to sit up from the ground, feeling severe pain all over his body.

He has never suffered such an injustice since he was a child.

It's all because of that little bastard Lin Suici!

Jiang Le gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fists. The immense anger and jealousy occupied his brain, causing his shoulders to tremble uncontrollably.

Why do they all favor Lin Suici, his brother is like this, and so is Pei Chuan!

Thinking of Pei Chuan's eyes and tone just now, Jiang Le still couldn't help feeling apprehensive.

In the beginning when he wanted to approach Pei Chuan at the dinner party, the other party didn't even give him a look, but now he was protecting Lin Suici everywhere.

Who is Pei Chuan? No matter how many people dream of establishing a relationship with him, he has always been indifferent and rejects people from thousands of miles away.

I don't know how Lin Suici did it.

Why is it Lin Suici again!

At this moment, Jiang Le's cell phone rang, and it was Zhou Wenqian calling.

"Lele, where did you go, didn't we tell you to stay at home?"

Jiang Le held the phone firmly, took a deep breath and tried to adjust his emotions, "I went out to play with my classmates. Anyway, my father and big brother are still angry with me. I won't go back these days, so as not to let them see me."

"Mom, I won't tell you for now, I am playing with my classmates, so I'll hang up now."

"This child..." Zhou Wenqian sighed helplessly as she looked at the phone that had been hung up.

For some reason, the scene of Lin Sui leaving the Jiang family on that day suddenly came to her mind, especially those calm and unwavering eyes, which had been deeply engraved in her mind.

She has been sleeping restlessly these past few days and occasionally thinks of him.

I don't know how the child is doing now...

Lin Suici had another nightmare and he dreamed that Lin Yue was holding scissors and frantically cutting photos of Zhou Wenqian, with a hoarse and hysterical voice coming out of her mouth:

"Zhou Wenqian, so what if Jiang Hongyu likes you, you don't even know that the youngest son you have loved for more than ten years is not your own."

"Your son is by your side, but you don't even know..."

As soon as the scene changed, Jiang Hongyu sat opposite him and pushed the bank card in front of him.

"There are two million in it. You can take it as your compensation."

"For the sake of the Jiang family raising you for so many years, can you forgive Jiang Le this time..."

Suddenly, Lin Suici opened his eyes and woke up from the dream. A pair of black and white eyes were still full of bewilderment, and his bloodless face was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

After a while, he lifted the quilt and sat up on the bed, he turned on the light, opened the drawer beside the bed and took out the bank card.

Without any hesitation, Lin Suici broke the card in half.

The reason why he agreed not to do anything about Jiang Le was not because of Jiang Hongyu's words, nor was it because of the two million.

He just didn't want to embarrass Jiang Jingyan. Although Jiang Jingyan was on his side, he knew that the other party was most concerned about Jiang Le, his younger brother.